Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You might think it’s a valuable chip but as Hawthorn allegedly pulled out of the Shiel deal after making a firm undertaking they would settle him into a new home, players like Coniglio will be Hawthorn gun shy.
Get used to the idea that a round 1 pick in the draft will be a round 1 pick. That is all.
Can almost guarantee Hawthorn wont have a first round pick next year when entering the draft.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Allegedly leaving Shiel high and dry almost guarantees the Hawks have little option but to head for the draft and use that 1-9 draft pick.

Its funny how the 11th best team is acting like the 4th best team and making out the 4th best team is as bad as the 11th best team.

Welcome to the off delusion of the off season.........

Its funny how the 11th best team is acting like the 4th best team and making out the 4th best team is as bad as the 11th best team.

Welcome to the off delusion of the off season.........
Give this a go. Take your eyes off the rear view mirror for a while and look ahead to what’s unfolding in front of you.
The red and black empire is poised to strike back, l can assure you.

Give this a go. Take your eyes off the rear view mirror for a while and look ahead to what’s unfolding in front of you.
The red and black empire is poised to strike back, l can assure you.

Sure you are - same prediction as this time last year and a big chance to be the same prediction this time next year.

Sure you are - same prediction as this time last year and a big chance to be the same prediction this time next year.
Hey Billy, thanks for chiming in again.
I’m struggling to identify what gives you the right to dampen the mood and enthusiasm of the Dons when there is lots of justification for heightened expectations leading into 2019. Look around you Billy.
I get the idea you wouldn’t want to know the nuts and bolts of why Essendon Football Club is poised to go deep into September 2019, suffice to say there are more considered assessments going around than what you offer.
Just ticked past 50k worth of members for 2019 in early December is just a portent of things to come.

Last edited:
Hey Billy, thanks for chiming in again.
I’m struggling to identify what gives you the right to dampen the mood and enthusiasm of the Dons when there is lots of justification for heightened expectations leading into 2019. Look around you Billy.
I get the idea you wouldn’t want to know the nuts and bolts of why Essendon Football Club is poised to go deep into September 2919, suffice to say there are more considered assessments going around than what you offer.
Just ticked past 50k worth of members for 2919 in early December is just a portent of things to come.

Jesus... I hope we don't have to wait till 2919... I will be well dead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't seen them this up and about since the December before they got busted for drug cheating.

Shiel is a very good player, he will help Essendon's midfield issues, though Daniher is the real key.

No Joe, no Essendon.

Seems you have a short memory.

The second half of last year exists to all who choose to remember it.
It does exist, it exists without the potential superstar that is MoDan though. Just think of the level we can get do when we bring back an AA forward who has kicked more goals in a season than any North Melbourne forward since Wayne Carey.

Seems you have a short memory.

The second half of last year exists to all who choose to remember it.

I think that is more about HOW you remember it.

Back