Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Still here m8. I bought the dip too, $1.47 You should stop sooking like a girl about getting torched by ico scams.

I’m not, simply shared info, watch you 1.47 walties go below a dollar, you should get some family members to buy some first

I’m not, simply shared info, watch you 1.47 walties go below a dollar, you should get some family members to buy some first
Your a fckn sook mate, its hilarious. My brother was into crypto 2yrs b4 me, a cousin got in late at 3-4$ or something, i bet a 55% loss on the $ the cousin spent is better than your portfolio. They havent sold yet mind. Chin up bud end games still a few yrs away.

Your a fckn sook mate, its hilarious. My brother was into crypto 2yrs b4 me, a cousin got in late at 3-4$ or something, i bet a 55% loss on the $ the cousin spent is better than your portfolio. They havent sold yet mind. Chin up bud end games still a few yrs away.

You going on the offensive like that shows how much crypto is screwing you! I’m not sooking, I’m just being honest, the truth in the situation is hurting you, if you can’t handle your losses, get out now as more to come and I wouldn’t want you to self harm (by your attitude highly likely). I lost on ico’s so what, less than 1500, it was an experiment. Didn’t lose on anything else, but I’m thankful I got out, I would never tell anyone to buy crypto I’m not selling false hope

You going on the offensive like that shows how much crypto is screwing you! I’m not sooking, I’m just being honest, the truth in the situation is hurting you, if you can’t handle your losses, get out now as more to come and I wouldn’t want you to self harm (by your attitude highly likely). I lost on ico’s so what, less than 1500, it was an experiment. Didn’t lose on anything else, but I’m thankful I got out, I would never tell anyone to buy crypto I’m not selling false hope
So if you got out, why do you care what others do or what crypto in general does? We took a nice interstate holiday, the kids did all the theme parks and we bought a car thanks to crypto. Gotta take profit when your up or your nuts. I'm happy with my position thats all you need worry about.

So if you got out, why do you care what others do or what crypto in general does? We took a nice interstate holiday, the kids did all the theme parks and we bought a car thanks to crypto. Gotta take profit when your up or your nuts. I'm happy with my position thats all you need worry about.

You sound like a fckn sook mate, it’s hilarious!

Just to rub salt in, my Tuesday bags are up 20 percent and I've flogged some off already. If you'd bought the dip instead of preaching the end of days maybe you'd make some money. Less talking, more learning buddy!

I don't believe u

lies crypto lies

Loose or lose?
Loose, as in you seem to make some very loose decisions...
Or from Urban Dictionary if you prefer...
A multi-functional term

1. The state of being intoxicated to the point where one's inhibitions are minimal to non-existant.

2. Any action undertaken whilst in this state can be classified "loose behaviour"

3. The intoxicant itself

1. "Wow man, i just drank 20 beers, im really loose"

2. Action: Dude vacates hot tub, walks into nearby bedroom and urinates on the carpet.

Response of other houseguests: "Dude that was *in loose"

3. Dude 1: "Lets go up to the Dan Murphy's and acquire some loose"
Dude 2: "Sounds like a loose idea"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shares...property etc.
I have a mate who works in the financial sector that showed me comparisons for all types of investments over the last one, two and five year periods.

Fantasyland.

In the last year the crypto market has lost 75% of its value, BTC (which underpins the whole thing) 80%. That's one year ago, when the market was worth just over half what it was at the peak in January.

All Ords is down about 5 or 6% for the year. S&P 500 is pretty much where it started. A boring blue chip share like BHP is up 15%, CBA is down 15%. Etc. Houses are a bit different but a place in a cap city in Australia is maybe worth 5-10% less than it was a year ago. Not comparable at all.

Fantasyland.

In the last year the crypto market has lost 75% of its value, BTC (which underpins the whole thing) 80%. That's one year ago, when the market was worth just over half what it was at the peak in January.

All Ords is down about 5 or 6% for the year. S&P 500 is pretty much where it started. A boring blue chip share like BHP is up 15%, CBA is down 15%. Etc. Houses are a bit different but a place in a cap city in Australia is maybe worth 5-10% less than it was a year ago. Not comparable at all.
To each their own...
And I am talking globally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back