MMA-UFC UFC 234 Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure UFC Fight Club tiers used to be 50/100 USD now its 85/150 USD! Fair dinkum taking the piss. Got it for a couple of years back in the day but as much as id like presale access that isn't worth it.

Happy to fork out $290 for the green section on the floor I recon. I remember the last fight night at rod you could see form almost anywhere, so as long as there are no giant posts in the way it should be a good view.

Yeah I was in the upper section for the last one and had a great view. I'm going for the $190 seats, upper part of the lower level for the most part, it's good to be elevated a bit to see the ground action.

Presale starts shortly for the fan club members, getting 6 tix, can't wait to have it all sorted. Then I just have to pray for no injuries...

Annoyed that ended up forking out an extra 120 bucks for Fight Club, but got seats in section P2 on the left and middle. Not sure whether they would be there by Friday. Glad it's all sorted.

Front row all gone by 9.05 am AEDT!

Yeh I let my fight club lapse, was like "oh ill get the $50 option for the pre sale" no my friend, that's now $85.

USD!! and thats the one where all you get is a shitty tshirt and lanyard, no PPVs. Such a rort.

TBH, pretty much anywhere in Rod Laver will be a decent view.

Seeing as a fair chunk of the ANZ'ers wont back up from FN Adelaide, will be interesting how the main card shapes up. Not expecting the prelims to be flash hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i got my tickets yesterday (big props to my main man Ryz ) go on this morning out of curiosity, expecting to see the whole thing sold out, tickets available everywhere, yesterday all floor allocations were exhausted, and two of the tiers were single or limited, this morning only the most expensive tickets are gone and nowhere else is even limited.

I know they cap the pre sale (which ive never agreed with) but the tickets released yesterday must have been about 5% of the capacity.

You've probably got better tickets than I do for P2, reckon phantom13 is bang on about the release of today compared to yesterday.

Yeah definitely.
When I went on at 9:05 no seats where available in p2 or p3. I kept playing around with p4 and then p2 seats became available again at about 9:15.

So tried to get 4 tickets yesterday, couldn't even get one.

Tried to get 4 again today, can get one in the $450 tier.

These pre sales are a ******* farce.

3 quarters of the events tickets seem to be straight up on reseller sites.

Last edited:
So tried to get 4 tickets yesterday, couldn't even get one.

Tried to get 4 again today, can get one in the $450 tier.

These pre sales are a ******* farce.

3 quarters of the events tickets seem to be straight up on reseller sites.
I missed out too.. logged on Thursday morning and could only get a single ticket in the worst section or the 500 range.

Was away and just didnt know tickets were going on sale. Oh well.

Sold Out.

Hope those who wanted to go got their tickets.

I'm biased....but Melbourne deserves its own yearly ppv event. Similar to international fight week/MSG in November.

They do quite well in sharing the PPVs around in Australia. I’d love one here every year but Sydney is a big market as well. Either way I’m basically a lock to go to every card here in Melb that’s for sure.

Nadia Kassem (23yo aussie 5-0) added to the card.

The two co-main events are great but I hope we get some other good bouts added as well

The two co-main events are great but I hope we get some other good bouts added as well
She looked like she had huge potential in her debut... Although that seems like at least 2 years ago.

Hopefully she hasnt been injuried too much and has improved a lot.

I hope they don't stack the rest of the card with Aussie talent given it has sold out.

I want to see some Americian and international fighters.

I don't necessary want to see an Aussie in each fight.

I think an ideal setup is this:

Prelims 4 bouts- These can have local fighters.
TV Prelims 4 bouts - 1 or 2 at most
Main Card 5 bouts - 2 at most. Maybe 3 if Volkanovski can backup in 6 weeks.

what was ticketing like I know in Perth was a real Bitch getting cheap seats didnt sell out as fast but dam and the pricing think like two rows below me was an extra 100. well worth it in the end lol enjoy dont worry about it being stacked with local tallent IMO Aussies always bring it at home. some of these cards have been horrible on Paper and just ended being some of the best cards keep the faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back