Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find me one that requires more than AFL. Not diminishing other sports in any way though. Just because it's the most demanding doesn't make less demanding sports and their athletes worthy of ridicule.

Most boxers are incredibly fit. I can't imagine AFL footballers are any fitter than middle weights and below at their peak.

When Ali was at his prime and Hearnes, Leonard etc were kings I doubt any current AFL player would have been able to match their training standards even with a months preparation.

Most boxers are incredibly fit. I can't imagine AFL footballers are any fitter than middle weights and below at their peak.

When Ali was at his prime and Hearnes, Leonard etc were kings I doubt any current AFL player would have been able to match their training standards even with a months preparation.

Boxers are fit and tough agreed. But hard to compare it to a team based ball sport like AFL. Should probably have stated ball sports in my previous comment.

How are we having an off-topic, esoteric discussion about fitness levels and training methods that compares football to soccer boxing and more..... And Jimmae is yet to weigh in with a swathe of research that we will all pretend we understand.... :p

Find me one that requires more than AFL. Not diminishing other sports in any way though. Just because it's the most demanding doesn't make less demanding sports and their athletes worthy of ridicule.

Its horses for courses.
Hence why I said pointless...not to be picky...just because theres no way to gauge it. Those cyclists are fit ... rugby players....basketball is a tough hard fast game...etc etc etc

Howboutda?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Da is either a conjunction connecting the main clause with a causal clause or it is an adverb. Diese Frage ist einfach für mich, da Deutsch meine Muttersprache ist. (This questions is quite simple for me, since [or because] German is my mother-tongue.) The second usage as conjunction includes a temporal meaning.

And your hovercraft is full of eels.........

How are we having an off-topic, esoteric discussion about fitness levels and training methods that compares football to soccer boxing and more..... And Jimmae is yet to weigh in with a swathe of research that we will all pretend we understand.... :p
Hear, hear.

Sorry I thought for a moment that this was a town hall meeting.:oops:

Da is either a conjunction connecting the main clause with a causal clause or it is an adverb. Diese Frage ist einfach für mich, da Deutsch meine Muttersprache ist. (This questions is quite simple for me, since [or because] German is my mother-tongue.) The second usage as conjunction includes a temporal meaning.

The highlighted sentence is the only part of this post I understood, but I'm not sure of its relevance to the rest of the post because it comes from a Hungarian phrase book, not German.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there was a movie once about this italian guy. he looked pretty pretty pretty fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back