Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My favourite bit :tearsofjoy:

No this is not his full name. "Squire Sebastian Senator" is only his first name. This is how it will be. He will not be allowed to have a nickname, he is to be called by his full and complete name!
She's so crazy that she doesn't even understand that someone can't have 3 "first" names :huh:

It's a bit like Hunter Hurst Helmsley. When the character first appeared on WWE, the TV commentators would call him by his full name. It wasn't long before he was TripleH
To be fair that was because of a character/gimmick change, not commentator laziness.

Le-a (Ledasha)

Could be a good story arc for a Dexter type show
  • Serial Killer knocking people with no obvious connection
  • Police baffled
  • Turns out victims were all parents who gave their children stupid ******* names
  • Killer is a public servant from Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages who has gone postal

She has set her child up for a life of being mocked. Every time her name is read out at school. Every time she puts her name on a job application. Every time someone checks her ID. I guarantee she changes her name by age 24.

**** selfish parents like this.
"You don't even know the alphabet"
"Sure I do, she's in my class" and it only gets worse after grade 1.

She has set her child up for a life of being mocked. Every time her name is read out at school. Every time she puts her name on a job application. Every time someone checks her ID. I guarantee she changes her name by age 24.

**** selfish parents like this.

Can be done at 16, abcde would be ready by then

Le-a (Ledasha)

Could be a good story arc for a Dexter type show
  • Serial Killer knocking people with no obvious connection
  • Police baffled
  • Turns out victims were all parents who gave their children stupid ******* names
  • Killer is a public servant from Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages who has gone postal

I'd watch that