2019 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if this is public knowledge amongst Victorian supporters.
But a nice marketing angle to build member numbers interstate.
From an email I received earlier...

Bluebaggers in QLD, the battle of the borders is on!

Launching our ‘Blues Beyond the Border’ competition, we’re on the hunt to find the state or territory which can grow its membership base the most in 2019.

By renewing your Carlton membership for next season, you’ve given QLD a head start to be crowned Carlton’s most navy blue region beyond the Victorian border.

To boost the tally, refer a Blues fan to become a member like you!

All members within the winning state will go in the draw to win one of the following prizes:
1st prize
Virgin Australia flights, accommodation and tickets for two to the 2019 John Nicholls Medal

2nd prize
Carlton guernsey signed by the 2019 playing group

3rd prize
The Carlton Shop $200 voucher
The state or territory that records the highest percentage of membership growth from 2018 to 2019 will be the winning region, announced in August 2019.

wa will bolts that in............
Not sure about that. The highest percentage of membership growth wins it so hard to say which state/territory would be favoured.

Not sure if this is public knowledge amongst Victorian supporters.
But a nice marketing angle to build member numbers interstate.
From an email I received earlier...

Bluebaggers in QLD, the battle of the borders is on!

Launching our ‘Blues Beyond the Border’ competition, we’re on the hunt to find the state or territory which can grow its membership base the most in 2019.

By renewing your Carlton membership for next season, you’ve given QLD a head start to be crowned Carlton’s most navy blue region beyond the Victorian border.

To boost the tally, refer a Blues fan to become a member like you!

All members within the winning state will go in the draw to win one of the following prizes:
1st prize
Virgin Australia flights, accommodation and tickets for two to the 2019 John Nicholls Medal

2nd prize
Carlton guernsey signed by the 2019 playing group

3rd prize
The Carlton Shop $200 voucher
The state or territory that records the highest percentage of membership growth from 2018 to 2019 will be the winning region, announced in August 2019.

No I got one for South Australia

Request a beanie as part of the membership pack. Recieve an sms today saying "good news, after a slight delay with the arrival of our 2019 membership caps, your carlton membership and cap is ready to be posted"

I dont want a cap! I wanted a beanie last year and got a cap! In fact the whole family got caps we never wanted!

Request a beanie as part of the membership pack. Recieve an sms today saying "good news, after a slight delay with the arrival of our 2019 membership caps, your carlton membership and cap is ready to be posted"

I dont want a cap! I wanted a beanie last year and got a cap! In fact the whole family got caps we never wanted!
Last year's caps were pretty s**t too.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

carlton football club - the left kenny hands doesn't seem to know what the right kenny hands is doing........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how Charlie going about things. Pretty humble guy despite every second media wanna be trying to say he arrived already as the next big thing in the league.
Does not let it goto his head. His bro and family keep him well grounded.

Upgrade offer for those who recommit + bringing in name players in trade period + bokd drafting with extra top 20 pick + CLEAR direction and messaging = good increase.

The club looking exceedingly competent off field goes a long way.

Two things ongoing through the summer months , membership and training.
Glad we can keep tabs on the membership here ...

It might be frustrating to us Blues fanatics missing out on training reports, but I'm not sure it affects membership growth. Strategy, onfield performance-yes, training reports on BF-no. Zero training reports and membership explosion in the past few days, that's the evidence. Most people here are likely already members.

It might be frustrating to us Blues fanatics missing out on training reports, but I'm not sure it affects membership growth. Strategy, onfield performance-yes, training reports on BF-no. Zero training reports and membership explosion in the past few days, that's the evidence. Most people here are likely already members.

Well im not sure it doesnt.
Could the numbers in the last few days be on the back of Liddle's free upgrades ?
Yes most people here are likely already members but we need more and should be engaging in every way with everyone navy.
Its poor practise and to just accept it doesnt change it ...

Well im not sure it doesnt.
Could the numbers in the last few days be on the back of Liddle's free upgrades ?
Yes most people here are likely already members but we need more and should be engaging in every way with everyone navy.
Its poor practise and to just accept it doesnt change it ...

Is controlling your IP via nominated open sessions poor though? I'm just not sure letting the world know the every movement of every player voluntarily over pre season is smart business. It's just what we've been accustomed to. I don't know about the jump in the last few days, someone mentioned AFL memberships? Liddle was given the gig for this reason most of all.

Is controlling your IP via nominated open sessions poor though? I'm just not sure letting the world know the every movement of every player voluntarily over pre season is smart business. It's just what we've been accustomed to. I don't know about the jump in the last few days, someone mentioned AFL memberships? Liddle was given the gig for this reason most of all.

Of course not every session needs to be open.
But 1 open session where the players are virtually lying on bananna lounges is poor practice/fan engagement.
Im sure if Liddle , wearing his membership driving cap could be dead honest , would agree lock outs arent good for business ...

I just got informed that my Carlton membership has been purchased 'Again' :rolleyes:

My mates are carlton supporters and 1 in particular has been buying me a carlton membership for whats going on nearly 10/11 years and to get even with him i buy him a Tigers membership - Hoping he goes broke so we can both be Tigers only but the prix just bought a new C63 so dont think its happening soon.

You guys are starting to do well on and off the field , Lets hope a climb up the ladder is in 2019 so our games can be fun again

p.s I did make a bet with a Carlton supporter here last year cant remember who it was but ill track through the threads, Think he is going to owe me a 1 litre bottle of Chivas this year if Carlton hit 65,000 members

i keep getting emails suggesting that i have signed up, but for the life of me i cant find any direct debit coming out of my account. Not sure if i should contact the club or not

Just goes to show... ya start producing results on the field and the numbers start rolling in....wait....

Nope, get your s**t right off field and onfield results puts a thick layer of cream on the cake.

The Carlton brethren are starting to see the club has changed for the better, we are a 21st century club finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Back