Multiplat Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Inquisition started off fun but then it turned into a massive fetch quest game with an average storyline. I loved the Second games storyline and action gameplay but the fact each chapters dungeons were the exact same as the previous really reaked of lazy design.

The first was epic when it came out and i finished it 4 times to get all the endings but it has aged badly.

I must be one of the few people who really enjoyed DA2.

It doesn't hold a candle to the first, but take out the name and I think it would be more well-regarded.

The level design, being 1 level is pretty unforgivable but the characters, story and very enjoyable fighting made up for it.

I also didn't really mind DA:I, it was a bit poorly put together and the characters were a catwalk of PC caricatures.
But I enjoyed the gameplay sides of things enough to get through it all.

Shows how bad that year was for gaming that it won a lot of awards though.

I mean, it's exciting but realistically I didn't get out of the first area in Dragon Age Inquisition and that will probably be the same with this one. Didn't have the same magic as the first one.

I mean, it's exciting but realistically I didn't get out of the first area in Dragon Age Inquisition and that will probably be the same with this one. Didn't have the same magic as the first one.

The first zone was a massive one, and a massive grind

Things accelerated once you got out

I must be one of the few people who really enjoyed DA2.

It doesn't hold a candle to the first, but take out the name and I think it would be more well-regarded.

The level design, being 1 level is pretty unforgivable but the characters, story and very enjoyable fighting made up for it.

I also didn't really mind DA:I, it was a bit poorly put together and the characters were a catwalk of PC caricatures.
But I enjoyed the gameplay sides of things enough to get through it all.

Shows how bad that year was for gaming that it won a lot of awards though.
I really enjoyed DA2 but it doesn't have the replay-ability that DAO had. The story line kept me super engrossed, and I loved the characters too.

Yeah, not sure about this one.

I liked Inquisition but never finished it.

This will likely be littered with BS micro-transactions and BioWare has taken a nosedive for the worse in recent years. Will have to see reviews first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragon Age will go down as one of my favorite games ever. Was long, plenty of different locations and characters, and some of the bosses and the Gauntlet was tricky even on easy mode. Solid story and characters

Dragon Age 2 was a let down, wasn't many locations, and the maps and battle locations felt repetitive and recycled. Less places to explore etc

Didn't mind Inquisition, felt it went by too fast though, wasn't much to left to do at the end once the game was clocked.

I think because the first one was solid, that it will be hard to match, thus the games since are hard to satisfy people.

Keen for the new one, but skeptical of another let down.

Yeah, not sure about this one.

I liked Inquisition but never finished it.

This will likely be littered with BS micro-transactions and BioWare has taken a nosedive for the worse in recent years. Will have to see reviews first.
That's like every game now thanks to the internet. How many games now don't have DLC, Virtual Currency or add ons? Wether it be skin changes to weapons/buildings or powerful weapons they will try to find a way.

Witcher 3 had Gwent art, additional armour set quests and DLC add ons (Blood and Wines and the other one)

NBA 2K is plain VC only now. I gave up after 2k18's pay to change hair cut, add and remove tattoos and pay for singlets.

Bethesda is turning it's back on users with their Creation Club and atom store for 76 even though they said they would never do a multiplayer online game. Most of it is just simple retexturing of skins and building materials.

Battlefield and CoD do the loot boxes. They are the worst offenders.

Basically anyway a game company can make more money they will.

Inquisition had the additional skins too.

Last edited:
I can’t find any objective sources on the matter but from a few things I have read micro transactions and loot boxes may be the least of the concern (well mine at least) to do with this game.
Most likely true. Just pointing out that thanks to online aspect companies will do what they can to milk us.

Forgot to add that they constantly release half baked games that require day 1 patches.

That's like every game now thanks to the internet. How many games now don't have DLC, Virtual Currency or add ons? Wether it be skin changes to weapons/buildings or powerful weapons they will try to find a way.

Witcher 3 had Gwent art, additional armour set quests and DLC add ons (Blood and Wines and the other one)

NBA 2K is plain VC only now. I gave up after 2k18's pay to change hair cut, add and remove tattoos and pay for singlets.

Bethesda is turning it's back on users with their Creation Club and atom store for 76 even though they said they would never do a multiplayer online game. Most of it is just simple retexturing of skins and building materials.

Battlefield and CoD do the loot boxes. They are the worst offenders.

Basically anyway a game company can make more money they will.

Inquisition had the additional skins too.
I think you’re being a bit harsh on the Witcher, that wasn’t content that was cut from the original game the story is complete without any need to buy the expansions. They were legitimate expansions that added huge amounts of content, are you supposed to just get all their additional work for free?

I’ve never heard anyone accuse CD Projekt of trying to gouge there customers before this to be honest.

I think you’re being a bit harsh on the Witcher, that wasn’t content that was cut from the original game the story is complete without any need to buy the expansions. They were legitimate expansions that added huge amounts of content, are you supposed to just get all their additional work for free?

I’ve never heard anyone accuse CD Projekt of trying to gouge there customers before this to be honest.

I think you're missing the point I'm making about companies trying to make more money anyway they can (Online currency DLC expansions and add ons). This wasnt the case prior to the internet whereby the game that was released didnt have parts kept out.

I never said Witcher wasn't a complete game as is. Any game is complete technically. Expansions are DLC but your deluded if you think these were not already in mind/included before being released as DLC. Some companies more so than others. Thats how it works. They choose parts to withhold.

However to Project Reddit there were some were great freebies and the 'expansions' were fantastic value compared to some.

The Wolf school armour set is an add on/skin is just a single quest to get armour easily kept out.

Gwent art is a reskin

Last edited:
thought this must have been canned we have been waiting that long.

hopefully its worth the wait but if im being realistic it absolutely wont be

It has been paused and restarted at least twice I'm pretty sure. Bioware have been a mess so I'm not sure what to expect whether it's going to be a turd or if it benefited from delays to get it right.

With how good BG3 is and how promising Dragon's Dogma 2 looks, my hype for this has been lowered. I do still hope BioWare put it together and make it work, Origins and Inquisition were great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back