Keeper Lg. 2019 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADE ALERT: (revised)

Warriors receive: Zac Williams, Pick 45 , Warriors future 4th
Tributes receive: Pick 26, Pick 28, and Warriors Future 1st

This took me a fair bit of time to find a trade where I could tell myself I'm doing the right thing for the future of the Tributes. But I am happy with this, it will bring forward my later picks in this draft. And, also give me another first rounder for next season

tenderwarrior to confirm

Last edited:
TRADE ALERT: (revised)

Warriors receive: Zac Williams, Pick 45 , Warriors future 4th
Tributes receive: Pick 26, Pick 28, and Warriors Future 1st

This took me a fair bit of time to find a trade where I could tell myself I'm doing the right thing for the future of the Tributes. But I am happy with this, it will bring forward my later picks in this draft. And, also give me another first rounder for next season

tenderwarrior to confirm
Yeah, needed to revise as I couldn't trade my future 1st without at least one future pick in each of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds, so I needed a future 4th back..

I traded Williams to Tutty for a pick in the late 30's or early 40's a few years ago, so I am glad to get him back, and Tutty has made good on the investment.

Adding Williams to my backs along with a newly-positioned Whitfield will aid my Premiership defense nicely.

Warriors still keen to trade out one or all of Watts, Matera and Wilson for a centre player and/or draft pick/s.

I will update this page soon...

Yeah, needed to revise as I couldn't trade my future 1st without at least one future pick in each of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds, so I needed a future 4th back..

I traded Williams to Tutty for a pick in the late 30's or early 40's a few years ago, so I am glad to get him back, and Tutty has made good on the investment.

Adding Williams to my backs along with a newly-positioned Whitfield will aid my Premiership defense nicely.

Warriors still keen to trade out one or all of Watts, Matera and Wilson for a centre player and/or draft pick/s.

I will update this page soon...

Feel free to add my list to the front page. Would’ve been nice to get a shot at Williams, he’s one I’ve been after and enquired about for a while now. Nice get.

I did open up my list up for negotiations
Similar to Rockford it'd be nice if I actually heard back from you even if it was a firm no to the players or offers.

Not meaning to sound too aggrieved but it's a little frustrating that when you came in and there was discussion that there would be minimal trading between yourself and tw, yet recently he is the only one I can recall you trading with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like to delist Marco Paperone, Nick Graham and Tom Papley. When is the draft? As like every year I am in Asia a lot in coming months.
Can you either PM me your list or post it here so that I can add to the front page? In the format as per the others would be great. I won't be doing it for you :p

Okay, so both this page and the Draft Pick Trade Tracker page are up to date. Please check though and let me know if I have missed something OR you want to make an official delisting.

Nice one. We really need to get Unknown Caller putting forward some dates for the draft etc... and then, look at finding a replacement for mrpez (unless we can still convince him to stay on). Is there a risk that the other non-responders so far are not coming back for 2019?

Nice one. We really need to get Unknown Caller putting forward some dates for the draft etc... and then, look at finding a replacement for mrpez (unless we can still convince him to stay on). Is there a risk that the other non-responders so far are not coming back for 2019?
I have PM'ed the four coaches we are still waiting for (UC, Daysy, 3NP and Zim), so I guess just wait and see what happens. We normally do the draft when UF reopens in Feb/March? I would be happy to do it sooner, but it just means it would be a manual one on this page, rather than through UF..

If we need coaches there might be a few from PR cup looking to take on another team. I have a feeling the more active managers are already in both leagues but def worth a look if we get to that point.

Trade Alert

LWP receives Patrick Wilson and Warriors future 4th round pick

Warriors receive LWP future 3rd round pick and LWP future 4th round pick.

L_W_P to confirm.

Confirmed.

I've been flat out at work all day so apologies for the delay.

Wilson looks ok as a prospect. I'll back him in to play a few games and hold a spot given his form in the SANFL was so good. Happy to get it done as a pick swap.

I may still look at taking pick 49 to the draft, just working out who to cut haha

Confirm, Wood has been a contributer to my side, but limited to what he can achieve as he rarely plays a full season. Happy to palm him off to another side while he still has something left to give
Woods upside is high but what is he 24-25 and just can’t play a full season? Think you are spot in with your assessment

Updated trade block for my Wombats.

1. Dixon, Hugh
  2. Frampton, Billy
  3. Garner, Taylor
  4. Hayden, Kyron
  5. Hunt, Jayden
  6. Lavender, Luke
  7. Silvagni, Jack
  8. Maynard, Corey
  9. Zurhaar, Cameron
  10. picks - 39, 42, 47, 55, 57, 71
Seeking to package picks & or players up to move up from 39, also seeking 2019 picks depending on if i trade anymore players. If i don't trade anymore players i'm looking to deal 1-2 of the above picks for future picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back