Jumper numbers 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone have any thoughts about if anyone will change numbers or what the new draftees might be getting

Wouldn’t mind seeing Garth getting a bump into a higher number maybe 20 or 24

Would expect Weller and Colier-Dawkins to get numbers around the mid 20’s potentially as well

With the others getting higher numbers and eventually getting promoted to lower ones as they gain their stripes so to speak

I didn’t realise there was already a thread on this topic and I’m not sure how to delete it?

Can a mod could delete it for me please

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts about if anyone will change numbers or what the new draftees might be getting

Wouldn’t mind seeing Garth getting a bump into a higher number maybe 20 or 24

Would expect Weller and Colier-Dawkins to get numbers around the mid 20’s potentially as well

With the others getting higher numbers and eventually getting promoted to lower ones as they gain their stripes so to speak

I didn’t realise there was already a thread on this topic and I’m not sure how to delete it?

Can a mod could delete it for me please
Weller will wear #44 for sure

Funny about changing numbers... Everyone couldnt believe Butts and George changed numbers after winning a flag, but watching a few onld GF's on Fox lately show a few have done it...

Mitchell white at West Coast sprung to mind in on of their flags, moved to #12 after winning one...

Funny about changing numbers... Everyone couldnt believe Butts and George changed numbers after winning a flag, but watching a few onld GF's on Fox lately show a few have done it...

Mitchell white at West Coast sprung to mind in on of their flags, moved to #12 after winning one...
Clearly they've set their sights on winning a flag in every number. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy ambition.

Updated.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2018-12-04/2019-richmond-guernsey-numbers

No. 13 - Jack Higgins
No. 16 - Mav Weller
No. 19
- Tom Lynch
No. 26 - Riley Collier-Dawkins
No. 27 - Jack Ross
No. 28 - Fraser Turner

No. 32
- Luke English
No. 39 - Jake Aarts

No. 13 - Jack Higgins - No surprise there #13 was always looking like his number
No. 16 - Mav Weller - Thought he would opt to go with #44 as it was his number at the saints and wore #4 at the Suns
No. 19
- Tom Lynch - No Surprise and was the reason he selected to come to Richmond
No. 26 - Riley Collier- Dawkins - Again wore #26 in the TAC
No. 27 - Jack Ross - This one caught me off guard as i was almost certain he would take #32
No. 28 - Fraser Turner - No Surprise wants to play like his Idol ' Taylor Hunt'

No. 32
- Luke English - #30 was perfect for Luke , West Australia replacing Conca
No. 39 - Jake Aarts - Didnt really have any thoughts about Jake and what number he might have

Looking like
No. 14 - Noah Balta or #5 if B.Ellis leaves
No. 6 - Patrick Naish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. 27 - Jack Ross - This one caught me off guard as i was almost certain he would take #32
30244-tlslargeportrait.jpg

Hopefully he wears it as well as this beast did!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back