2018-2019 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My wide open eyes pointed towards the team with a shark and a stick in its mouth.

Happy with Vlasic’s play this season?
I'm not unhappy with his play. It's a team thing. Defensively he has been fine. He was a -3 today, but one of those was thanks to his teammate bumping him over at centre ice.. the other he didn't do anything wrong. The final one was a terrible line change on which he had just come on. I'd be looking at the coach, he's making EK65 look horrible.

Offensively, that's never been his game.

I'm not unhappy with his play. It's a team thing. Defensively he has been fine. He was a -3 today, but one of those was thanks to his teammate bumping him over at centre ice.. the other he didn't do anything wrong. The final one was a terrible line change on which he had just come on. I'd be looking at the coach, he's making EK65 look horrible.

Offensively, that's never been his game.

Season long, not one game (which was poor, that “bump” was via two poor passes on one shift).

No need to defend the indefensible. Call it like it is.

Season long, not one game (which was poor, that “bump” was via two poor passes on one shift).

No need to defend the indefensible. Call it like it is.
Yeah ok. This is why everyone who comes on this forum puts you on ignore. You are the be all and end all of hockey knowledge for Australians and anything different is wrong. Back to the ignore list you go.

Yeah ok. This is why everyone who comes on this forum puts you on ignore. You are the be all and end all of hockey knowledge for Australians and anything different is wrong. Back to the ignore list you go.

Wow-wee!

MEV’s drop in form seems to be personal for some strange reason. Not going to back it up with any sort of reasonable explanation/reply?

Ignore list consists of who?

it's been looked at and tested a fair few times and it essentially always come backs to it basically being more a sign of randomness than anything else. this piece based on the nhl and this one based on the afl basically come to the same conclusion, and I'm pretty sure similar pieces exist for MLB, NBA, etc. so yep good for them, you want to be on the right of this, but it could have easily gone the other way, and that could well happen next season or even for the rest of this season despite nothing else changing much and it's important to know this when analyzing and/or making decisions

of course, since they've been so bad for so long I don't blame the fans for getting excited or anything like that. but I'd hold off on making any win now moves or extending Skinner for a little bit...
5 losses in a row now for Buffalo. Well read.

Really good performance against the Jackets today. Good to see the 4th line gelling and being productive aswell. I had some real doubts over Jaskin but he has fitted in well so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back