Prediction 2019 Ladder Predictions + 2020 Ladder early Predictions ( Page 115+ )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that every year, North fans are the ones that seem to get upset and cry over peoples predictions?

They're predictions, people think North is going to be s**t in 2019, just like they have been for the last few years. Get over it.
To be fair they do get a lot of negativity on social media. It shocked me when I first started reading BF. A lot if the shitfights between Melbourne clubs I get, it's just rivalry. This something different.

They would never get the fairytale thing the Bulldogs did in 2016 if they won it next year from 7th for example.

Maybe they're too small to have a big voice, and too successful to attract empathy?

My ladder predictor:
1. West Coast
2. Richmond
3. Adelaide
4. Melbourne
5. Essendon
6. Collingwood
7. Sydney
8. North Melbourne

I can imagine that being one hell of a last round - Hawks missing the 8 by 0.5%, Port by 1.00% and Geelong by 1 game.

I am sure the Lions' fans would reach out sympathetically to the ones who just missed out but unsure if their efforts would be appreciated at the time ;)
Geelong also get Carlton last round at home.

Geelong also get Carlton last round at home.

If it was they won and fell short not so big but if it was Carlton beat them to keep them from the finals :D ... and every Lions' supporter would be barracking for you!

Extra style points if that win also meant you came second last instead of last!! :cool:

Why is it that every year, North fans are the ones that seem to get upset and cry over peoples predictions?

They're predictions, people think North is going to be s**t in 2019, just like they have been for the last few years. Get over it.

Where did you pick north to finish last year genius? If it was above 13th your lying....../I was well prepared for north to have a bottom four finish last year and as usual this club exceeds expectation....basically the reverse of your club......

Where did you pick north to finish last year genius? If it was above 13th your lying....../I was well prepared for north to have a bottom four finish last year and as usual this club exceeds expectation....basically the reverse of your club......
Example 1

2nd crack at it after the lists are finalised
Rich
Melb
Wce
ess
coll
adel
haw
Bris

Gws
Syd
nm
geel
port
wbo
fre
Carl
stk
gc

1. Richmond
2. Melbourne
3. Adelaide
4. West Coast
5. Collingwood
6. GWS
7. Essendon
8. Geelong

9. Sydney
10. Hawthorn
11. North
12. Brisbane
13. Port
14. Fremantle
15. Carlton
16. Bulldogs
17. St Kilda
18. Gold Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond - Will be tough to beat again. The failure of 2018 will drive them.
Adelaide - No preseason camp to derail their season this time around. Tough to beat in Adelaide.
Melbourne - Genuinely good team. They will come close to winning the flag.
Essendon - They will play most of the year like they did the second half of 2018.
Collingwood - With a tougher draw, they will slide a little bit. Still thereabouts.
West Coast - Teams around us have improved this trade period whilst we did not. Tough to beat in Perth.
Hawthorn - Like Collingwood, a tougher draw means they will finish a little lower than the previous year.
Fremantle - My finals bolter this year. They addressed their needs during trade period. Also tough to beat in Perth.
-------------------
GWS - Unlucky to miss out, but they have lost a bit of talent this past trade period.
North Melbourne - A season similar to 2018. Will beat a few finals bound teams, but will lose one or two to average teams.
Sydney - Will spend a season or two outside the top 8 before challenging again.
Brisbane - An eight to ten win season. Will beat a few top 8 teams. They will play finals next year.
Bulldogs - Similar to Brisbane. An eight to ten win season with finals the next year.
Geelong - Average team with an average coach. Unlucky not to finish higher.
Port Adelaide - Probably have them too low but I reckon they'll be playing heaps of kids this season.
Saints - Another horrid year, Richardson sacked at the end of the year.
Carlton - They will rue trading their first round pick to Adelaide. Bolton sacked at the end of the year.
Gold Coast - In no mans land right now. Also blooding heaps of kids who will take a few seasons to mature.

Premier: Adelaide
Runner up: Richmond
You were going well till the last bit.:p:D

1. Richmond
2. Melbourne
3. West Coast
4. Adelaide
5. Essendon
6. GWS
7. Geelong
8. Sydney

9. Collingwood
10. Hawthorn
11. Port
12. North
13. Brisbane
14. Fremantle
15. St Kilda
16. Bulldogs
17. Carlton
18. Gold Coast

Essendon 2019 = Port 2018

I doubt that will happen. After our terrible start to 2018, things started to click and we regular beat the other mid table teams like Geelong, Sydney, GWS, North, Port etc. and lost some close games to the top 4 (we beat WCE in perth though).
With the addition of Shiel and Daniher, and improvement from young players I think we will go right past those mid teams next season. I tip Essendon and Adelaide to make the top 8 with Geelong and Sydney dropping out.

Adelaide and Geelong will be fighting each other for a spot in the eight, Geelongs will be based around their midfield and Adelaides their forward line, if Tex can gert back to 2017 form with Betts Lynch and JJ they will make the eight but Tex is clearly the key to Adelaides fortunes as is Danger and Selwood to Geelongs

Adelaide and Geelong will be fighting each other for a spot in the eight, Geelongs will be based around their midfield and Adelaides their forward line, if Tex can gert back to 2017 form with Betts Lynch and JJ they will make the eight but Tex is clearly the key to Adelaides fortunes as is Danger and Selwood to Geelongs
Think Geelong will just miss. Crows is pending their injury run. Probably lower end of the 8 if they have smoother sailing.

1. Collingwood (best midfield in the comp, if their backline can hold up I can see them going one better)
2. Richmond (Add Lynch to an already great list)
3. West Coast (Throw Gaff and NicNat back in and they should be thereabouts again as long as Kennedy stays fit)
4. Melbourne (Building nicely and should be in the mix)
5. GWS (Still a lot of talent on this list but loss of Shiel hurts)
6. North (Probably need most things to go right, but I think they are capable of surprising)
7. Essendon (Still a slightly over rated list IMO. They look better without Daniher tbh, but add Shiel and they should squeeze into the 8)
8. Sydney (Ageing list yes, but still some young guns to keep the oldies invigorated. Always thereabouts)

9. Adelaide (The big smoky next year. Could finish anywhere between 4th and 14th)
10. Hawthorn (Without Clarkson I'm really not sure they'd be in the mix. But hey, anything is possible with him as coach)
11. Brisbane (Surely the big improver next year. And about time too)
12. Geelong (Home ground should see them in mix for finals again, but how telling was that final against the dees? Not convinced)
13. Fremantle (Meh, as long as Ross is in charge, I don't see this side going anywhere)
14. Port Adelaide (Can see them really drop away next season. Some serious talent wanting to leave isn't a good sign. Will be Hinkley's last season)
15. Western Bulldogs (Boy, this team has dropped away and fast. Can't see them doing much damage next season)
16. St. Kilda (Another team to just drop away and fast. Again, can't see them improving too much with Richardson as coach)
17. Carlton (Starting to get together some young talent, but still years away from competing for the 8. Now with Docherty down, will be tough to improve)
18. Gold Coast (Worst list in the comp and should finish last. We'll see what Dew is made of next year. If he can get them out of bottom 4, he's a miracle worker)

Premier - Collingwood
Runner Up - Melbourne

Smoky - Adelaide (could finish anywhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back