Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Brayden ‘Bruzzy’ Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't ask me where this is coming from but I have a gut feeling that Maynard will join his brother at the Dees at some point.

Very close to a lot of the Melbourne players.

Don't ask me where this is coming from but I have a gut feeling that Maynard will join his brother at the Dees at some point.

or Could Corey come to Collingwood;)

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

Maybe later in his career, don’t see it happening in the next 5. We are good at retaining players. Plenty of players are good mates with groups from other clubs and have stayed put.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood

Contracted till 2020 I think so I doubt he'll be going anywhere anytime soon, looks very comfortable at Pieland.

I think they'd need to be throwing shoit loads more cash at him than we'd be offering to entice him away from the Holden Centre. If that were to happen then good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back