Past #6: Taylor Garner - delisted end '21 - 49 NM games/37 NM goals - go well Garns

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're just going to cherry pick 1 sentence that fits your narrative and bypass all the points I made in my response to you. Welcome to science, where if you give definitive conclusions someone will call you out years later and those people will also call you out for not having definitive responses.

I'm going to reject this criticism and take it that you want both to have no freedom!!!

200w.gif

I'll hold them at bay but you need to get to the alcohol inhibiting mitochondria s**t real soon if we're going to close this out and get home in one piece.

Instead of continuing in this circle of you missing points and engaging for the sake of engaging perhaps for the betterment of this thread it should be left alone.

How patronising
A couple of us have picked you up on your moralistic crapola and then flatly rejected your idiotic alcohol comments
It is not the footy season, they are not 'performing'

You posted 15 times deliberately trying to get these blokes in hot water
It is not a good look
To be fair, yes it is footy season for these guys, all be it pre season. More than anything it shows a lack of discipline, but for some on here that doesn't matter, each to their own. Finally I think if anyone who has access to the photos and video hasn't posted these publicly, they clearly aren't "trying to get these blokes in hot water".

Any chance you could send this to every Humanities department in the country?
I wish I could. The Humanities is dead and soon we will be too. The Clementine Ford's have the world now. Our brothers have forsaken us and taken the easy path. We are outnumbered, we are outgunned, and facts are too easily dismissed.

200w.gif

I'll hold them at bay but you need to get to the alcohol inhibiting mitochondria s**t real soon if we're going to close this out and get home in one piece.
Leave me. There is no place in this world for the sorcery known as science. Soon I shall be drinking water from curved horns. I shall not enter Odin's hall with fear. There I shall wait for Scott and Joyce to join me. And when they do I shall bask in their tales of triumph. My death comes without apology. And I welcome the valkyries to summon me home.

tenor.gif

I wish I could. The Humanities is dead and soon we will be too. The Clementine Ford's have the world now. Our brothers have forsaken us and taken the easy path. We are outnumbered, we are outgunned, and facts are too easily dismissed.

Oh please, some silly moo that made a career out of teenage angst would collapse if her espresso machine broke down.

She chucks rocks at the very thing that sustains her own platform.

Don't you guys think you're over doing it a little?
Injured or not, the club knows he is our most talented player on the list. He will be fine.

Don't you guys think you're over doing it a little?
Injured or not, the club knows he is our most talented player on the list. He will be fine.

We have a demographic that has to slash up regardless of our actual position.

Agree with that. He’s got tricks but he’s not very polished skill wise

He's best 22 when fit and goes just about as hard as anyone else on the list.

This is why I found the "lack of application" comments so puzzling.

Agree with that. He’s got tricks but he’s not very polished skill wise

Umm, er, what bullshit, TG has sublime skills, by both hand and foot.

Umm, er, what bullshit, TG has sublime skills, by both hand and foot.

His skills aren’t terrible, they’re good enough but he’s no Shaun Higgins.

I see him more of a raw freakish talent. He does stuff that makes you think how the * did he just do that.

Then he’ll miss a target under no pressure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see him more of a raw freakish talent. He does stuff that makes you think how the **** did he just do that.

He has far better skills than most.

Not sublime but he's so aggressive with his plays that he makes things happens that others don't. Kicking at goal isn't that hot.

Nah, he has sublime skills - his pass to Jarrad Waite in the Richmond final, his gather and quick hands to Boomer in the same.

His hands here set up a goal from the forward flank.

I see him more of a raw freakish talent. He does stuff that makes you think how the **** did he just do that.

He has huge X-Factor and is capable of freaky things no other player on our list can do. He is a excitement machine and definitely best 22 when fit

I don't think hes had enough continuity hence why when he actually plays footy he is a bit rusty

Nah, he has sublime skills - his pass to Jarrad Waite in the Richmond final, his gather and quick hands to Boomer in the same.

His hands here set up a goal from the forward flank.

Funny I had been thinking of exactly those two pieces of play in regards to his skills and flair as a footballer. When fit, TG definitely has IT!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back