2019 Membership Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Mar 5, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
and so they should

I agree in theory. However, those with family member or friends, who are not gold, may now not be able to sit with them.

My wife is a Richmond member and silver AFL member. It means I would not be able to sit with her at all in the Pre-lim unless I wait until silver members are given an opportunity.

I agree in theory. However, those with family member or friends, who are not gold, may now not be able to sit with them.

My wife is a Richmond member and silver AFL member. It means I would not be able to sit with her at all in the Pre-lim unless I wait until silver members are given an opportunity.
And the problem is?:)

Jun 4, 2005
Putney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Would of been better if they made entry require photo Id AND made the changes to the gold silver/allocation for finals

It annoys me that people sell their gold tickets to the pf and gf. When silvers who actually want to go, won’t even get a chance.
Only people who get preferential access should be competing club members.

Same for GF, give the competing club members 50,000 to share instead of 35K with AFL members getting 15K.

Much more annoying that club members miss out so that some AFL member (who doesn’t follow either team) can attend their 18th GF because they joined up ages ago so are entitled to...or decide to sell their ticket to pay for their annual membership.

The entire concept of a ‘league’ membership that directly competes with club membership is insane.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Some would relish having a little break from their lady / man love.

:D

Some great upgrades available currently, now to decide if it’s worth $200 to upgrade from general admin to legends.

https://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/terms-and-conditions

Free membership upgrades campaign

• The offer is valid from 9am (AEDT) Monday 10 December 2018 until 5pm Friday 21 December 2018
  • The offer is valid to new joining members and un-renewed members
  • The offer includes the following:
    • Join as a Magpie Insider member and be automatically upgraded to a 4-Game membership
    • Join as a Four Game member and be automatically upgraded to a General Admission (home) membership
    • Join as a Captains member and be automatically upgraded to a Legends Bay membership
  • The free upgrade is optional and will not be enforced if a member chooses to join or renew on a lower package
  • The offer is also available to purchase over the phone by calling 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43)
$200 reserved seat upgrades:
  • The offer is valid from 9am (AEDT) Thursday 6 December until 5pm (AEDT) Friday 14 December 2018.
  • The offer is only valid to existingGeneral Admission (Home) and General Admission (Home and Away) members who joined before 9am on Thursday 6 December, 2018.
  • The offer includes the following:
    • Upgrade to any reserved seat product during the promotional period for $200.
  • The offer is only redeemable over the phone by calling 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) or responding to the text message
  • Payment plan options are available and can be arranged by a Membership Services Officer upon purchase.
  • Offer is only available to be purchased with VISA, MasterCard or Amex.
  • Members who redeem this offer will be added to the automatic roll over program with the opportunity to opt out during the opt out period at the end of the season.

IMG_3303.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

thatday

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
We have a current membership tally of around 56,000 Dayne Beams mentioned during the "good for footy" panel last night.
That’s a bit lower than I was expecting for this close to Christmas.

It’d be nice if the club gave us regular updates like most if not all other clubs do.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back