2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I received an email from the membership department today with the subject "Welcome to the Port Adelaide Family!" but the email itself was completely blank. Odd thing to send to an auto-renewer :think:
Yeah I got the same email. Wasn't sure if it was because didn't load properly. Bit wierd

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

I got the email and it had Boak thanking me for continued support or something.

The JPG link is obviously broken now though as I cannot get it to load today.

I received an email from the membership department today with the subject "Welcome to the Port Adelaide Family!" but the email itself was completely blank. Odd thing to send to an auto-renewer :think:
Got the same email .. said to myself .. what the ****is this .. what did they leave out .. they got my money .. :D:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, got that email as well.

The lack of skill and execution has now been passed onto the membership team.

Should I have expected both of my memberships (paid in the same transaction) and both in the same name to arrive at the same time ?

I received one of them - complete with the associated merch, but not the other.

Club is surveying Members re a six game membership. They wanted to know what I considered a fair price for a six game membership plus reserved seat booking priority and first three weeks of finals booking priority. I posted $150.00 which is $25.00 a game. With fringe benefits it is more likely that $30 a game is a reasonable deal but they did ask.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back