Test / 1 Day 1 Day / Test - Round 1, 2019 - Brisbane FCC v Northern Phoenix

Remove this Banner Ad

Here I am

Good morning all
I thought skip spoke with ticks.

"What's that skip?"
tick tick tick tick
"Really? Sunny's in Gangatang Gorge, hanging from a cliff by one arm while the other holds a fuchsia coloured flyswatter?
tick tick tick tick
"No skip, I've gotta go to the airport to pick up the boss's wife. If you like you can take the chopper and go get him."

A beautiful morning for a dolphin really. Although we are based in Brisbane, what's the weather like and are we any chance of a wash out.

Chance of rain on Saturday.

Roll up, roll up, to witness the greatest show on turf, the mighty Northern Phoenix are here to play, and our first victim will be none other than our little brother from down south, the little Brissie Fins.

My bold predictions for the ODI and Test matches
Paddles_ may struggle in the first dig, but will ton up in the second.
NaturalDisaster won't have the greatest test match, but will put on a 150+ run stand in the ODI.
The Filth Wizard will score exactly 33 in all three innings this week, odd.
HawkAussie will run someone out just for the lols, but will top score in the first inning of the test match.
Gibbsy will roll out of bed a peel off a timeless 50 in the test match.
Noobz0r will hit Cadaver straight back over his head for 6 of the finest.
Agent93 will take 2 catches in the ODI to go along with his 5 catches and 1 stumping in the test match.
Aussie_boy and I will bowl offies in tandem at one stage during the week.
brahj will take 3fa in the first innings of the test match and 2 in the second to go along with his 0/60 in the ODI.
spookism will take just 1 wicket in all three innings, but will be economical in doing so.
Golumless will spin a web and confuse the **** out of the Brisbane batsman, taking match best figures of 3/29 in the ODI.
DemonJim will show good energy in the field.
The Half Back will lost the toss both times and be forced to field first, chasing both the ODI and Test match scores down with EASE.

If the above was a 13 leg multi, it would only be paying $22, that's how confident I am of this bunch!!

#risefromtheashes

Jesus Christ mate, scared the team will run away if you don't tag them and extol their many virtues?

Hey kdavva74, what type of pitch you running with for these games??

Neutral.

I didn’t join the BFFCL to see Juggs post, but here we are.

The Half Back could have signed him and condemned him to irrelevancy but instead he came to me and will be the best batsman in the league this season. You won't hear enough of him.

Also, BRAB is on deep fine leg to deep fine leg rotation until this talk of a coup stops.

The Half Back could have signed him and condemned him to irrelevancy but instead he came to me and will be the best batsman in the league this season. You won't hear enough of him.

In all seriousness, this is actually a Police matter. He moved his fridge box underneath the bridge near my sister’s house. We spend our nights supervising the property and when I’m not on watch I barely sleep.

How you can validate this kind of monster who has demonstrated on several occasions his willingness to commit a violent sexual crime is sickening. I’d appeal to the league at large to send this Fedora wearing group of inviduals masquerading as a fantasy cricket team to whatever is the neckbeard version of The Cove for Dolphins.

Thanks in advance for delisting Juggs.

In all seriousness, this is actually a Police matter. He moved his fridge box underneath the bridge near my sister’s house. We spend our nights supervising the property and when I’m not on watch I barely sleep.

How you can validate this kind of monster who has demonstrated on several occasions his willingness to commit a violent sexual crime is sickening. I’d appeal to the league at large to send this Fedora wearing group of inviduals masquerading as a fantasy cricket team to whatever is the neckbeard version of The Cove for Dolphins.

Thanks in advance for delisting Juggs.

Haha! He's gonna get you out!

He invited me to your crazy tea party but then said I couldn't bat.
Me? Multiple century scoring legend of the BFFCL. What an insult.
I would've signed you but you haven't made as many runs/centuries as me, so I skipped over ya. Too much batting already in this magnificent squad.
I didn't join the BFFCL to play the East Side Hawks.
You're welcome to leave then.
Jesus Christ mate, scared the team will run away if you don't tag them and extol their many virtues?
You must be new to this captaining thing m8.
What a terrible decision that is, 500+ from us in the first dig and the two best Left Arm quicks this sim has ever seen.
Not sure what will be lower, his post count or his batting average. I'm guessing both will be in single digits.

Got to build up experience for when I'm SFA overlord.
Franky has a better chance than you.

EXPECT A PHOENIX LINE UP AT SOMETIME TODAY.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making my debut at the age of 18. Hoping to hit a decent amount of runs and get a couple of wickets when it's my turn to bowl.
I honestly hope you make a pair and take 0/100 off 12.

I plan on rockin up blind as a bat to most games. I play my best this way.
Anytime I rock up hungover to a park game I almost always take a screamer. Brings the best out of me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back