Roast Congratulations SEN, you finally broke me.

Who would you like to see return?

• KB

Votes: 33 55.9%
  • Marko and the Ox

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Finey

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Hutchy is Jabba the huts body double

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Not Important

never test the depth of water with both feet.
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Whately wasn't this bad 18 months ago, somewhere along the track hosting 360 with a growing audience and his poaching from ABC to SEN, he suddenly thinks hes a big part player in the Australian sporting landscape.

The reality is he is a nobody, with limited sporting experience and to be far, he doesn't even hold an outstanding resume in his own field of journalism.

Funny watching some old games of footy on fox and he is the pip squeak boundary rider, how on earth does he think he is now the "Chosen Voice" has got me farcked!

He gets traction because he plays to the PC audience in todays society, the do gooders view on everything trying to take a moral high ground on every topic with an attempt to belittle anyone with a differing point of view. He is someone who I believe was bullied as a kid, but he is now no better than the kids who bullied him as he bullies people through his media outlets.

FLOG of the highest order.
he has had to go down market to fit in with what s.e.n does i reckon.

I am trialing listening to Kane Cornes in the morning on SEN. Gotta say, heaps better than Whispy and Lyon. They actually just talk sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
I am trialing listening to Kane Cornes in the morning on SEN. Gotta say, heaps better than Whispy and Lyon. They actually just talk sport.

Have the other two been gotten rid of at last, or just on an undeserved holiday?

Have the other two been gotten rid of at last, or just on an undeserved holiday?

On the SEN app you get a couple of options where you can listen to the SA one or Vic one. Cornes does the breakfast shift on the SA one. Heaps better.

I agree.
Kane Cornes has been pretty good at the moment.
I haven’t been listening but I always enjoyed his Friday’s filling in for Whately.

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
On the SEN app you get a couple of options where you can listen to the SA one or Vic one. Cornes does the breakfast shift on the SA one. Heaps better.

Wouldn't be hard. The other two are just about the worst announce team - outside of commercial FM stations - I've ever heard.

Havent listened to sen for months now staying on 1278
Yeah i have to say i havent listened for a good 6 weeks. Usually find it rubbish this time of year until footy starts again

I haven’t been listening but I always enjoyed his Friday’s filling in for Whately.

I’ll give Cornes credit, he isn’t vanilla in his approach. And at least he talks sport. If i’m honest, I actually enjoy listening to him as he envokes a response (good and bad).

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
I switched back to JJJ after the season ended and will be staying there.
The adds on SEN are horible. Its 10x worse than you think if you havent listerned for a while.

Hear ! Hear Captain Crotch ! Did the same thing. Turned off SEN for the larger part months ago. Although I must say JJJ is not half what it used to be 20 years ago. Too many lame BS Australian artists that all sound the same and have a "personal story" to tell. Alternate with Double J as a result.

Any paid options for removing the adverts yet?

Dunno, but i just booked into Repco.com and got some good drive away Mazda value.....

Drofder

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 18, 2014
37.8265° S, 145.0069° E
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics, Niners
Been using i heart radio and tuning into overseas sports stations. Podcasts as well. Helps get through the Australian November to March sporting "Abyss."

Back