Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadhorse-e1282280554511.jpg

That's offensive to vegans.

Punching a dead carrot.

Well there you go. I can get SENSA on my car radio just fine. Don’t know what y’all complaining about
IMO SEN SA will be a complete and utter failure due to the fact that most people with a car stereo or radio wont be able to listen it.
The decision (forced or otherwise) to put SEN SA "off band" is a disaster

Yes there's an app but what then you have the 'non tech-savvy' people that wont even get a chance to listen to SEN SA
Getting in the car and chucking the radio on to SEN SA isnt an option

The winners will be 5AA and MMM unfortunately, and its a real shame

IMO SEN SA will be a complete and utter failure due to the fact that most people with a car stereo or radio wont be able to listen it.
The decision (forced or otherwise) to put SEN SA "off band" is a disaster

Yes there's an app but what then you have the 'non tech-savvy' people that wont even get a chance to listen to SEN SA
Getting in the car and chucking the radio on to SEN SA isnt an option

The winners will be 5AA and MMM unfortunately, and its a real shame

I'm a 50yo white dude, married with 3 kids.
I was listening to SEN this morning in my car via the app streaming to my car radio.

The times they are a changin'

I couldn't get SEN on mycae radio or inside rtansistors late last week. Then on Sunday, shazzam - I started getting reception with no apps.
Still get it, but even normal overhead power lines provide a fair bit of staric.
Still........I'm a gettin' it, pardners.

I'm a 50yo white dude, married with 3 kids.
I was listening to SEN this morning in my car via the app streaming to my car radio.

The times they are a changin'

How old is your car though? There’d be plenty of people with cars older than 10 years that probably don’t have Bluetooth-equipped stereos.

How old is your car though? There’d be plenty of people with cars older than 10 years that probably don’t have Bluetooth-equipped stereos.

Aux cord.

I can get it on the AM band in my car, but because my car also has DAB and Im used to crystal clear radio - its borderline unlistenable!

I usually listen to SEN via their app streaming through Bluetooth - is SENSA on the same app?

EDIT.... There was an update waiting on my SEN app, after that was done there is now the option for SEN SA, 1116SEN and SEN+.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I too listened in on my app but when i was on the way home at 5pm i had to listen Plough talk s**t. He is worse than listening to KG speak

I thought there were SA presenters on in the drive slot? or are we just going to have the normal melbourne SEN piped to SEN SA with SA based adverts
Rucci is on his 2~3 month annual leave in Abruzzo and other parts of Italy and Europe.

Caught a bit of SEN SA this morning with Kane and some other bloke

they spent my whole 35 minute drive to work talking about the Crows and interviewed some melbourne journo crow fanatic who licked the crows balls for the whole interview

was no different to listening to 5AA
Yeah, they did interview Tom Chadwick for 15 minutes about the crows and Ian Mckeown for a good 15 minutes about Port too.

Have to have balance somewhere.

Yeah, they did interview Tom Chadwick for 15 minutes about the crows and Ian Mckeown for a good 15 minutes about Port too.

Have to have balance somewhere.
Bugger i missed that bit. I didnt mind Kornes and Hayes. I will keep listening on the way to work. Just nothing appealing for me on the way home yet and i would rather masturbate with a cheese grater than listen to Terry Wallace

Bugger i missed that bit. I didnt mind Kornes and Hayes. I will keep listening on the way to work. Just nothing appealing for me on the way home yet and i would rather masturbate with a cheese grater than listen to Terry Wallace

With the time difference here in WA, Kornes's show has just about finished by the time I'm awake and I don't intend to listen to Andy Meh's nasally drone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back