Coach Chris Scott re-signs to 2022 (aka the Chris Scott discussion Part IV)

Do you support Scott coaching from 2020 onwards?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I was led to believe by posters here that he doesn't have a say on who we pick, Wells is the guru that handles that. Should have been on leave then instead of now.

Surely Wells solely choosing would hopefully be most improbable.
As head coach he knows where he's lacking firepower and depth he should be telling Wells.

That'd be right.
Your answer refects your mentality.
Is it too much to ask for one thread without the “i hate chris scott and its all i think about 24-7” brigade ruining it? We are stuck with him for at least a few more years so just suck it up. Constant whining about him isn’t going to change that.

Is it too much to ask for one thread without the “i hate chris scott and its all i think about 24-7” brigade ruining it? We are stuck with him for at least a few more years so just suck it up. Constant whining about him isn’t going to change that.

Mate if they or whoever wants to state their opinions including you, go for it, but back off the control freak crap.
Just because you don't like!...to freakin' bad, maybe it's you who should suck it up.

Is it to much to let others voice their opinion without being called haters,or is that just one of a list of words used these days by a certain group to close down debate,let me guess what they are. Hater,racist,sexist,denier.We are all equal here my friend.

**** me this Chris Scott hate is unbearable and polluting this board in most of the thread

Is is too hard for people to stick to the topics?
This may come as a surprise but Scott will be part of our preseason and the reason he gets into most threads is one he is the head coach and two he's been there for 7 years,he deserves to be talked about and will continue to be talked about,get used to it he's numero uno.

This may come as a surprise but Scott will be part of our preseason and the reason he gets into most threads is one he is the head coach and two he's been there for 7 years,he deserves to be talked about and will continue to be talked about,get used to it he's numero uno.

Pretty condensending attitude ...I would had thought it would be more productive talking about the players/ coaches / tactics for the following year, rather than bitching and moaning negativily about a contracted coach that isn’t going anywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty condensending attitude ...I would had thought it would be more productive talking about the players/ coaches / tactics for the following year, rather than bitching and moaning negativily about a contracted coach that isn’t going anywhere.
Just except there are two schools of thought on Chris Scott and respect both views.You don't have to agree.

Just except there are two schools of thought on Chris Scott and respect both views.You don't have to agree.
It’s not that I’m respecting the view, it’s the fact that it’s polluting the other threads.

That’s my gripe

I’ll just stay away untill the new year, it’s clear that some of the posters want to spew their negativity all over the board and vent their hatred of a contracted coach with very little alternative provided.

Have fun reading their crap

It’s not that I’m respecting the view, it’s the fact that it’s polluting the other threads.

That’s my gripe

I’ll just stay away untill the new year, it’s clear that some of the posters want to spew their negativity all over the board and vent their hatred of a contracted coach with very little alternative provided.

Have fun reading their crap
Jesus don't pull a Nakia on us,hang in it's just the interwebs mate.

**** me this Chris Scott hate is unbearable and polluting this board in most of the thread

Is is too hard for people to stick to the topics?
Apparently is it.

I imagine my inbox will begin to fill up as of tomorrow with people complaining about why they cant access certain threads as their privileges have been removed.

They'll figure it out eventually.

Go Catters

My advice is read selectively and chill out not everything is always agreeable here.
its not about agreement or disagreement - its all about read the ******* thread topic.

Go Catters

The s**t pile is back open.

Come here flies.... come here....

Any mention of the words Chris Scott and coaching ends up here.

Go Catters

Chris Scott is MiA in pre-season filtering through court cases enjoying his new geelong contract.

On a positive note list management had a reasonable off-season. Some good delistings the tim Kelly no trade was interesting.

Although apparently our early emphasis is going to be on applying forward pressure. I actually think the way the rules are leaning towards that tactic which had worked for Richmond and the WB is not going to be as successful going forward even Collingwood to a certain extent.

I just feel like geelong as a club is behind the times. This is all about free flowing ball movement and efficiency 6-6-6 is going to negate a lot of the value of pressure forward game style.

And make it less likely to be able to lock the ball in.

Anyways hopefully we have a good year and for once we can connect the 3 areas of the ground.

Chris Scott is MiA in pre-season filtering through court cases enjoying his new geelong contract.

On a positive note list management had a reasonable off-season. Some good delistings the tim Kelly no trade was interesting.

Although apparently our early emphasis is going to be on applying forward pressure. I actually think the way the rules are leaning towards that tactic which had worked for Richmond and the WB is not going to be as successful going forward even Collingwood to a certain extent.

I just feel like geelong as a club is behind the times. This is all about free flowing ball movement and efficiency 6-6-6 is going to negate a lot of the value of pressure forward game style.

And make it less likely to be able to lock the ball in.

Anyways hopefully we have a good year and for once we can connect the 3 areas of the ground.
I honestly think the 6-6-6 is not going to have that much of an effect because it's limited to centre bounces, of which there are 20-30 a game, out of about 80-90 stoppages? Once the ball is bounced, then I think you'll see the traditional tactics start to come back.

No coach is protected by a contract. That has been proven time and again.
Bit different for us. Cause we're apparently hard up for cash we can't afford to pay out his contract.
Also we're not a club like Melbourne where the AFL would step in and pay it for us.
He's probably not going to leave cause of his bar tab and needs the money.
He (and this thread) are here for the duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back