Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't get SEN on mycae radio or inside rtansistors late last week. Then on Sunday, shazzam - I started getting reception with no apps.
Still get it, but even normal overhead power lines provide a fair bit of staric.
Still........I'm a gettin' it, pardners.
Same for me no problems and enjoying the programs.

Yeah, they did interview Tom Chadwick for 15 minutes about the crows and Ian Mckeown for a good 15 minutes about Port too.

Have to have balance somewhere.

I replied to a chadwick tweet about crows getting a rough go in the media. But gee i wish i didn't have been in a twitter war with crow fans apparently we are media darlings and everything gets swept under a rug lol.

Are these people serious? The media has been so pro crow forever its not even funny. Oh yeah i also learned 119, cant steal magpies history, worst history in afl. This is why im not on facebook as i would spend all my time hunting these kretons down lol.

McKeown doesn't get players to lift heavy. What he said was fan lip service.

His programs involve alot of unilateral work which isn't great for hypertrophy in addition to plyometric power work.

They still do the big lifts like your bench, squat and deadlift but sparingly and not to failure.

McKeown doesn't get players to lift heavy. What he said was fan lip service.

His programs involve alot of unilateral work which isn't great for hypertrophy in addition to plyometric power work.

They still do the big lifts like your bench, squat and deadlift but sparingly and not to failure.
Bench is for the bro's. You'd need some strength for fend off's, but I'd have thought back work like pull-ups would be more bang for buck.
What are they doing for the plyo work? Do they do any Olympic lifts for strength-speed or is it more jumps and throws for speed-strength?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SEN is proof that Victorians are every bit as parochial and insecure as South Australians.

Arguably worse. Consider every "well you joined our league" argument ever made.

The sooner there are more (non-AFL owned) non-Victorian teams than Victorian teams, the better.

The sooner there are more (non-AFL owned) non-Victorian teams than Victorian teams, the better.

I fully agree with you, unfortunately that won't ever happen and as long as you still have interstate clubs like GWS and GCS firmly in the AFL pockets, you may as well consider them Vic clubs by default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back