2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get Kreuger from Geelong instead. Only $123K but will score the same as Kreuzer.
Heard he rand a good time in the 2k trial.

tenor.gif

Pisses me off they always cater to you la-de-bloody-da jokers with your 'Australian time zones' and your 'after work sherbets' when they open these pickers up while the rest of us work our fingers to the bone in foreign salt mines, counting down the hours till we can start finding a way to squeeze the Jack Martin Experience* into our first drafts.
Unaustralian.

*all rights reserved

I've been waiting all week to find out I can't make a team if I didn't have SC gold? :drunk:
Excel pickers will start to come out soon, keep an eye out for them. Much easier to work with anyway. Think someone said you can access this year if you go gold now (wasn't case in past, had to have had gold the year before)?

Excel pickers will start to come out soon, keep an eye out for them. Much easier to work with anyway. Think someone said you can access this year if you go gold now (wasn't case in past, had to have had gold the year before)?

I tried to buy it just now but it redirects me for a full digital pass $14 a month. SC aside the HS sucks. I'll wait for the Excel pickers. Cheers!

OK Help guys Huttabito toxic Bob Cobb Andrew Birch Here2tellyouwhy .....had Supercoach Gold the last 3 years automatically due to Foxtel ....which i now have cancelled

So I'm back to figuring this out ......if i go to Lobby & at the bottom is says SuperCoach Stats Subscribe ......but when i click, all it does is take me to the 3 sign up options for the Herald Sun ......FFS I don't want the Herald Sun !!!!!!

What am i doing wrong ?
Do you see this when you log in?

upload_2018-12-12_22-49-58.png

Do you see this when you log in?

View attachment 594846
No .....I've had the Foxtel / Gold Picker subscription for 4 years .....it appears that now i've cancelled the Foxtel, my normal email password can't be used for 2019 ......it just comes up with my 2018 team

So I re-registered with a different email & yep up comes the 2019 screen you posted

What would happen if my foxtel email was my only email address .....would that mean i'm locked out of SuperCoach ?

No .....I've had the Foxtel / Gold Picker subscription for 4 years .....it appears that now i've cancelled the Foxtel, my normal email password can't be used for 2019 ......it just comes up with my 2018 team

So I re-registered with a different email & yep up comes the 2019 screen you posted

What would happen if my foxtel email was my only email address .....would that mean i'm locked out of SuperCoach ?
no idea mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also have had Gold for a number of years and cancelled my subscription to the Hun a few months ago when my season was cooked. Was paying 28 bucks a month to not read the tripe they call news.:poo:

Am in the say boat as you with the inability to log in. If it was for subscribers for 2018 I should be able to access but it seems not. Will just wait for an Excell sheet me thinks.:rolleyes:

I also have had Gold for a number of years and cancelled my subscription to the Hun a few months ago when my season was cooked. Was paying 28 bucks a month to not read the tripe they call news.:poo:

Am in the say boat as you with the inability to log in. If it was for subscribers for 2018 I should be able to access but it seems not. Will just wait for an Excell sheet me thinks.:rolleyes:
I tried all ways with my email & all it brought up was my final 2018 team & last 4 years history .....I tried keeping the email and changing the password & nope nothing

So i registered using my personal (secondary) email & it worked, giving me the 2019 Gold Team Picker .....it's a bugger though that i've lost all my history, albeit I can still login using my 2018 email & still have access to the history, but only 2018 back 4 years

Starting Team:

DEF: Z.Williams, Blakely, Milera, L.Weller, B.Smith, Newman

MID: Wines, Viney, B.Crouch, J.Hopper, A.Hall, Hannebery, Liberatore, A.Miles

RUCK: Goldstein, Mumford

FWD: Dunkley, De Goey, Gresham, T.Greene, Daniher, Setterfield

Wines at M1 is so bad it makes me want to barrack for Port :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back