Status
Not open for further replies.

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I tried all ways with my email & all it brought up was my final 2018 team & last 4 years history .....I tried keeping the email and changing the password & nope nothing

So i registered using my personal (secondary) email & it worked, giving me the 2019 Gold Team Picker .....it's a bugger though that i've lost all my history, albeit I can still login using my 2018 email & still have access to the history, but only 2018 back 4 years
So did you have to start a whole new team name etc. That's crap if you did.
Was just playing around on the site and found a link to the different offers, and there is the option to buy supercoach stats (gold) but when you click on it just directs you to a full digital subscription at $14 a month instead of $19.95 for the year. Bull crap.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
So did you have to start a whole new team name etc. That's crap if you did.
Was just playing around on the site and found a link to the different offers, and there is the option to buy supercoach stats (gold) but when you click on it just directs you to a full digital subscription at $14 a month instead of $19.95 for the year. Bull crap.
I haven't tried to enter the same team name as last year yet .....I'm not phased though as last few years name hasn't brought me any luck, so was thinking of a change anyway

I had the same experience as you re signing for SuperCoach stats & getting the Herald Sun subscription .....be damned if I'm signing for a Herald Sun subscription :mad:

So had to use another email to register, got the Gold Team Picker, which I assume is a trial ......but I'm hoping when I get Kayo that it gives me similar Gold Team Picker Subscription rights, as I had with Foxtel

Keg on legs

Cancelled
10k Posts St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019 St Kilda - Nathan Freeman Player Sponsor 2017
Oct 5, 2014
The beer fridge
AFL Club
St Kilda
Wines ? .......:p:p:p

Yep. He's looking strong tho...

images-7.jpg

Daniel McL

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2014
ACT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
If Sandilands was injured I’d be getting Sean Darcy at R2 I reckon.

R2 will be a good unique position at the start of next season until we see if Gawn still dominates with Preuss in team.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Oh s**t it's out.
Time to waste my entire day making a team that i'll change infinite times until march :drunk:
But don't you love SuperCoach, when there's nothing happening in footy ....the Draft is finished, and the players are about to start a 3 week break .....at least we have SuperCoach to discuss

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
Howdy Guru's, Kent's and Campaigner's.

So, I've been reading this thread waiting for the Supercoach Team Picker light to turn green, then get to work go to log on and the ******* campaigners at work have blocked the ******* site!

Anyone have any suggestions at getting through these stupid security settings?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Howdy Guru's, Kent's and Campaigner's.

So, I've been reading this thread waiting for the Supercoach Team Picker light to turn green, then get to work go to log on and the ******* campaigners at work have blocked the ******* site!

Anyone have any suggestions at getting through these stupid security settings?
Do you have a VPN ? .....or maybe do via your phone

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
How dumb are the HS not letting us kents without SC gold purchase it now. They'd get $19.95 out of me. I thought the only use for gold when I had it 2 years ago was to have dots on my players.
Sorry, are you saying they will or won't let you purchase SC Gold now ....becuase damn if i can workout how to buy it ......i click on the purchase & all i get is the Herald Sun Subscription options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back