List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightmare has just released his Very Early 2019 Top 20 Draft Prospects and Hayden Young and Sam Flanders (2 of the Boys training with us this week)are included in it.

No mention of Biggie Smalls?

KM knows nuffin. Amirite Barrels ?

Whilst I'd love for us to finally get a decent player through our academy or Father Son rule , I do think the club academy system further compromises the Draft , with some clubs making out like Bandits from it. The Eagles and Dockers luckily had their recent submission to have access to ALL indigenous talent in WA , through their academy systems , knocked back , and that's a good example of the sh*t some clubs will pull. I would prefer an uncompromised Draft.
IMO we missed out on at least one premiership because of the father-son rule.

Annoying the Dockers picked my man Brett Bewley already talked up for round 1 by RTB

When thinking about how many games we will win or where we will finish, I give some thought to the other teams. Now I expect we will finish above Gold Coast and Carlton and Fremantle, and it depends a lot on which teams have a bad year. In the group to finish above the three teams I have mentioned, I expect to see Western Bulldogs, Hawthorn and Essendon maybe, North, Port, Brisbane and us. That is my tip on the teams to miss out on the eight this year, I am just not sure of the order for them.

When thinking about how many games we will win or where we will finish, I give some thought to the other teams. Now I expect we will finish above Gold Coast and Carlton and Fremantle, and it depends a lot on which teams have a bad year. In the group to finish above the three teams I have mentioned, I expect to see Western Bulldogs, Hawthorn and Essendon maybe, North, Port, Brisbane and us. That is my tip on the teams to miss out on the eight this year, I am just not sure of the order for them.

I reckon Sydney might have trouble being as competitive too. Buddy has gone in for surgery and won't be having a preseason. They will have to hope Menzel can kick a heap of their goals.

I reckon Sydney might have trouble being as competitive too. Buddy has gone in for surgery and won't be having a preseason. They will have to hope Menzel can kick a heap of their goals.
Menzel's hit a speed bump too Gringo. He has had groin surgery and is not expected to start training until February.
They have Reid but he is still coming back from quad and achilles issues
Not sure where their goals will be coming from. Will need to rely on young guys like McCartin and some of their midfielders
I agree......I think they might struggle but I've been wrong about them before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eagles will now field their own reserves side in the WAFL. One of the first non Eagles listed players signed , was none other than the brother of Blake Acres. They could have done better , but it's clearly a smart move. If Blake starts realizing his obvious potential , guess who will come calling.

The Eagles will now field their own reserves side in the WAFL. One of the first non Eagles listed players signed , was none other than the brother of Blake Acres. They could have done better , but it's clearly a smart move. If Blake starts realizing his obvious potential , guess who will come calling.

West Coast will recruit the GOAT to play reserves with his brother?

Will we be having a crack at a big name trade in 2019?
We’ll probably have a go at any half decent fa’s, but I get the feeling we’re backing in our own list development, having been unable to crack the destination club code in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back