Remove this Banner Ad

Bledsoe is a solid point guard, probably in that 15-20 range ranked against starting pg’s in the league. I think he’s the 6th best pg in the east behind kemba, Kyrie, Lowry, Simmons, Wall (no particular order not starting that up again hehe)

You could make a case for Dragic but he seems to be injured every second game
Yeah agree,
In the west the guys better are
- lillard, paul, harden, westbrook, curry, holiday, conley

Would say he's similar league to Fox, Murray

So probably 13-16th best PG - by no means a top tier PG but an above average starting PG in the league who helps the Bucks win.

If we sit Harden for the last 6 minutes of games I feel we wouldn’t be sucking in last quarters. Looked like we were going to blow another lead. It’s probably just tiredness but dribble, drinble, turnover or missed step back three every possession kills us, especially when you have CP3 and EG on the floor.

Is DeAnthony Melton what people were hoping Markelle Futz would be this year? Saw him play for the first time today - can get into the paint, looks a bit awkward but finishes well around the rim.

Past 5 games - admittedly on a depleted Suns team
14 points, 4 boards, 5.5 assists, 1.6 steals, 1.8 3's a game @ 37%

Looked up his college stats - high steals guy so could be a good guard to pair with Booker. Looks the goods suns fans.

Is DeAnthony Melton what people were hoping Markelle Futz would be this year? Saw him play for the first time today - can get into the paint, looks a bit awkward but finishes well around the rim.

Looked up his college stats - high steals guy so could be a good guard to pair with Booker. Looks the goods suns fans.
Philly would have been hoping for De'Aaron Fox levels of performance this year. Dude was a pick 1 that they traded up for.

Said yesterday he could very well be the best player to come from the Knight/Chriss/Anderson trade.

He went back to the G league and got comfortable and has looked good starting. He’ll rack up a triple double very soon.

goztsiwxwextnjpb6tid.jpg

How much of that is Bled stepping up and how much is the team and system standing up in spite of him?

I haven't seen enough full games to give you a proper answer. His TS% and assist/turnover ratios are both at career best levels, but it's a small sample size.

Straw poll suggests that Bucks fans were not enamoured with him last season, but are coming around on him this season, for what that's worth. He's probably in a good situation for his skill set, given the Bucks have several other guys who can create off the dribble and don't have to rely so much on his 'pure point guard' skills. Sorta similar to how the Pels usually function better when Jrue plays off guard and can concentrate on his strengths.

As a Bucks fan, I can tell you that The Bledshow has been very solid this year. Shooting extremely well, less turnovers, and defending better than last year, especially on-ball.

Still takes the occasional dumb shot, but that is my only minor gripe.

Him and Brogdon have been a super solid backcourt for the Bucks this year. Both are averaging 15 points a game.

As for Lopez, he has been a great pickup for us. Only averaging 4 rebounds a game, but honestly, the reason why he is is because he loves to box-out and let teammates get the board (hence why Giannis is averaging 13 rebounds a game). He has probably had the biggest impact for us as a center since Larry Sanders and his one really good year. Monroe was alright, but waaaay too inconsistent, and not worth the contract at the time.

I'd still like to get rid of Snell though.

IMO no team in the East has the depth that Boston has. Come playoffs you need 8-10 guys. It’s only a third of the way through the regular season and we’ll know have a better idea of how team’s will shape up just after the new year. Agree though that Philly, Indiana and Bucks could all beat any other team in the East in a series.

IMO no team in the East has the depth that Boston has. Come playoffs you need 8-10 guys. It’s only a third of the way through the regular season and we’ll know have a better idea of how team’s will shape up just after the new year. Agree though that Philly, Indiana and Bucks could all beat any other team in the East in a series.
All the top East teams tend to have 8-10 pieces they can rely on

Toronto are really deep, Chris Boucher should be getting a chance somewhere in the NBA just based on his g league stats

Kawhi
Lowry
Siakam
Green
Val
Ibaka
Anunoby
VanFleet
Wright
CJ

There's 10 dudes

Bucks:
Giannis
Middelton
Brogdan
Bledsoe
Lopez
Hill
Connaughton
Illyasova

There is 8 really solid pieces for the bucks

Pacers:
Collison
Oladipo
Thad
Bodgonovic
Sabonis
Turner
Tyreke
Joseph

8 also

Boston:
Kyrie
Horford
Tatum
Morris
Brown
Hayward
Rozier
Smart
Thies
Baynes

Boston have 10

Philly is probably the team lacking depth in the rotation, but we know Jimmy can play heavy minutes :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Bucks fan, I can tell you that The Bledshow has been very solid this year. Shooting extremely well, less turnovers, and defending better than last year, especially on-ball.

Still takes the occasional dumb shot, but that is my only minor gripe.

Him and Brogdon have been a super solid backcourt for the Bucks this year. Both are averaging 15 points a game.

As for Lopez, he has been a great pickup for us. Only averaging 4 rebounds a game, but honestly, the reason why he is is because he loves to box-out and let teammates get the board (hence why Giannis is averaging 13 rebounds a game). He has probably had the biggest impact for us as a center since Larry Sanders and his one really good year. Monroe was alright, but waaaay too inconsistent, and not worth the contract at the time.

I'd still like to get rid of Snell though.

IF we could dump Snelly-cat without having to give up a significant asset I'm sure we would be doing it.

Better not get to a game 7 then or you’ll be down a man.

The Los Angeles Clippers are executing a "revolutionary" plan to sign either Kawhi Leonard or Kevin Durant - or both - this offseason, according to Brian Windhorst.

The chase to add Leonard and Durant, described as a "transparent obsession", is driven by Steve Ballmer's unique approach to free agency. The Toronto Raptors have noticed a Clippers employee at 75% of Raptors home games this season, including team president Lawrence Frank (team presidents and general managers don't usually attend games that don't involve their own team).

Revolutionary eh?

This man is just so likeable

Jeebus.

Was wondering when this was going to crop up again, thought the odds were that'd it'd be New Orleans. Maybe Memphis.

Shinn was desperately unpopular in Charlotte. Ditto Bennett/Schultz in Seattle and the Maloofs in Sactown. Sterling moved the Clippers to LA despite the NBA's wishes. Sarver doesn't look out of place on that list :poo:

Seattle needs a team again. I was a Supersonics fan growing up but couldn't bring myself to support OKC when they moved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back