Society & Culture Things That Gross You Out

Remove this Banner Ad

People who are "near me" idk but am a bit of a germaphobe. I cant stand it people using treadmills, swimming lanes, seats in the cinemas next to me. Just get away please.

Another one- eye balls. In Year 9 science they dissect bulls eyes. ******* grossest s**t you will see. Give me a rat to cut open anyday over that..

I'm trying to work out the link between the first sentence and the second but I'm struggling.
So am I tbh, I think I was mostly asleep whilst writing it.

Another one- eye balls. In Year 9 science they dissect bulls eyes. ******* grossest s**t you will see. Give me a rat to cut open anyday over that..

I dissected all sorts of stuff in science - we did a brain, heart, fish, eye, and the last one I did before I stopped doing biology was a pregnant rat. The smell was disgusting, so was cracking all of its joints. Me being me, just pulling out and analysing what we had to wasn't enough, I made sure that thing was pretty much empty. Good fun but it was pretty yuck

I probably went a little to far by the time I cut the tail off and gave it's vertebrae a good run for its money

Hoarding. I had a hoarder stay with me recently. Constant battle to keep the clutter under control. I watched a program on hoarding the other day. The hoarder even hoarded his own faeces.:eek:

I dissected all sorts of stuff in science - we did a brain, heart, fish, eye, and the last one I did before I stopped doing biology was a pregnant rat. The smell was disgusting, so was cracking all of its joints. Me being me, just pulling out and analysing what we had to wasn't enough, I made sure that thing was pretty much empty. Good fun but it was pretty yuck

I probably went a little to far by the time I cut the tail off and gave it's vertebrae a good run for its money

Yeah iirc we did lungs, rat, heart... i think that was about it. That goo in the eye- awful.

The hoarder even hoarded his own faeces.:eek:

Hoarding is a srs mental problem but that is ****ed.

*people who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom

*waiting in a line to use the loo (often happens at the footy) knowing full well that you're going to walk straight into the next available cubicle and be hit in the face with the fresh smell of the last person's s**t

*gymgoers who don't wipe equipment after using it; also those who wipe equipment with the same towel they use to wipe themselves down

*kissing someone and going for a bit of tongue to then realise that they've recently eaten and their wet crumbs are now in your mouth

*people who don't shower at least every two days. For chicks I often hear the excuse that showering frequently is not 'healthy' for your hair. I don't care, you smell like BO. Away from me, shrew

*people who don't wash their clothes. Outfit repeating isn't a crime but if you know that your clothes will build up a stench after a few wears and refuse to do anything about it, you are a minnow

*people who lick their finger and then use said finger to rub something off of your face. Could you not have told me I had something on my face rather than exposing me to the gross smell of your saliva

*that distinct fat person smell. Doesn't smell like regular BO, more like a tangy version of it. Super common in overweight people and the stench tends to hang in the air even after they're gone. Seeps into things they might touch too, like blankets or clothing

*goatees. They just look so seedy and untrustworthy

*massive stretchers in ears. Small ones are tolerable to look at

*people who don't wash their clothes. Outfit repeating isn't a crime but if you know that your clothes will build up a stench after a few wears and refuse to do anything about it, you are a minnow

I'll wear shorts/trousers more than once but never a shirt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kissing someone and going for a bit of tongue to then realise that they've recently eaten and their wet crumbs are now in your mouth

I've dreamed about kissing a girl like that. Now all I can think of is going in and getting a mouthful of crumbs :sick:

Eating with your mouth open- disgusting.

Mother in law talks with her mouth full during any meal. It's so disgusting it makes me want to hurl and if she's sitting across from me I just keep waiting for something to come flying across the table at me. Thinks she's so prim and proper though. Hates Ben Cousins because he's a filthy druggo and thinks he should be put down. Favourite musical artist? Elvis.

Mother in law talks with her mouth full during any meal. It's so disgusting it makes me want to hurl and if she's sitting across from me I just keep waiting for something to come flying across the table at me. Thinks she's so prim and proper though. Hates Ben Cousins because he's a filthy druggo and thinks he should be put down. Favourite musical artist? Elvis.

As much as i think Cousins is a spoilt brat who had everything and pissed it away... thats a tad harsh. I hope he gets better/clean.

Kisses that go well beyond your lips, onto the skin/chin and above area. Yuck.
Even worse when they have facial hair

Dirty mos are pretty much my kink but kissing someone with a big, floundering 'stache is awful. It's hard work simultaneously resisting the urge to itch, subtly spitting out strands of hair and anticipating the mild rash you'll gain after

Also on hair. Shower plughole hair - gross

Yeah iirc we did lungs, rat, heart... i think that was about it. That goo in the eye- awful.
I think we did a bulls eye at one point. Extremely tough thing and not what you expected beforehand, but one of my mates managed to squeeze it enough that it popped all over the window. Teacher was not impressed.

Even worse when they have facial hair

Dirty mos are pretty much my kink but kissing someone with a big, floundering 'stache is awful. It's hard work simultaneously resisting the urge to itch, subtly spitting out strands of hair and anticipating the mild rash you'll gain after

Also on hair. Shower plughole hair - gross

Never kissed someone with a proper beard/mo- stubble tho yes, and i love that.

Hoarding. I had a hoarder stay with me recently. Constant battle to keep the clutter under control. I watched a program on hoarding the other day. The hoarder even hoarded his own faeces.:eek:

I remember watching some of that hoarders show. I had few family members who were a bit that way so I thought it would be good for a giggle. But it was absolutely harrowing! The people on the show were mostly all seriously mentally ill. Not something I'd class as entertainment.

The speed addled fat bloke with hair dye running down his face is the Elvis I choose to remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back