Australia v India, 2nd Test at Perth Stadium Dec 14-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Normally I’d still say to bat first. It’ll be a dream to bat on after a few hours. Trouble is, I don’t know if we will last a few hours while it is spicy.

If India win the toss they should bowl first. Even if it gets better later in the afternoon they should still be able to get Australia out by stumps.

If India win the toss they should bowl first. Even if it gets better later in the afternoon they should still be able to get Australia out by stumps.

Stumps? I’ll take it. More like just after lunch.

How was it a road bowled them out twice and there was a big crack running down the middle of the pitch.

Even Mitch Marsh made runs on that pitch. Sorry but I don’t enjoy batathons. It gets boring. Make a ton mean something.

Even Mitch Marsh made runs on that pitch. Sorry but I don’t enjoy batathons. It gets boring. Make a ton mean something.
+1

The reason why the Adelaide test was so riveting was because it was genuine battle between bat and ball and a result was likely.

As much as I dont want to see teams batting and scoring 400-500+ I also dont want to see the ball dominating.

Wickets,runs and tough cricket makes Test match cricket intriguing.

How much of that was due to awful batting by both teams in particular both top orders in the first dig?

If we had two teams batting well on that Adelaide deck it might have been very tough to force a result, seriously flawed teams can have close games but that doesn't always reflect quality play or quality pitches.

Hope we don't go too far with the green deck, after watching these two sides in recent years only one side has any hope of grinding out a score when the ball is moving.

It still gives us the best chance. We can’t beat them with the bat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah it was a real road Eng were rolled for 218 in the first dig and lost by and innings, might pay to do some research before making bullshit statement , or it might pay to watch the Aussies bowl for a change.

Maybe the fans should actually show up then! Most would make the same decision, why should they staff the whole stadium when it’s barely 1/3 full?
Well done on being comprehensively clueless.

This guy would be handy tomorrow

https://www.theroar.com.au/cricket/...t-feat-with-swing-bowling-masterclass-712321/

Can see India playing four fast bowlers. If they don't it should be Kuldeep instead of Jadeja
A few of those wickets were absurd, unplayable deliveries. That last wicket was a rubbish decision, was definitely missing 3rd leg stump.

I don't think there'll be much swing, but there should be a fair bit of movement and bounce off the pitch.

Not a pitch you want to bat second on. Lyon will struggle.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah it was a real road Eng were rolled for 218 in the first dig and lost by and innings, might pay to do some research before making bullshit statement , or it might pay to watch the Aussies bowl for a change.

Did you watch it?

Australia bowled very well and batted well but it wasn’t difficult to bat on if you bothered making any proper attempt to do so. England were putrid.

the big whigs at CA have obviously never been to a test and sat with the plebs in Perth. Closing off the shaded areas shows their total lack of understanding.

Even watching Perth games over the years, one is made well aware of the heat and lack of shade.

To actually deny people proper use of a billion dollar stadium just takes the absolute piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back