NWO/Illuminati The New World Order Super-Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

881c19cc02892698e131883e5be2b524eea6c30aa01d6ba01fffd3cd9105690b.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting series currently on the Corbett Report you-tube channel, linking the old British Empire into & behind the NWO....Which sought to both infiltrate & incorporate the U.S from the turn of the 19th into the 20th Century onwards, back into the Anglo-file fold....They have essentially made of the U.S their military world-wide arm by which to maintain the old British Empire strangle-hold & order upon the rest of the world....while at the same time, eviscerating & draining the U.S coffers as some kind of sick revenge upon it's populace, for their having the temerity to claim financial & existential independence, all those years ago, back in 1788.

Rather compelling argument to which I'm coming around to.

You can see the series I've linked on the Question Time board.

Interesting series currently on the Corbett Report you-tube channel, linking the old British Empire into & behind the NWO....Which sought to both infiltrate & incorporate the U.S from the turn of the 19th into the 20th Century onwards, back into the Anglo-file fold....They have essentially made of the U.S their military world-wide arm by which to maintain the old British Empire strangle-hold & order upon the rest of the world....while at the same time, eviscerating & draining the U.S coffers as some kind of sick revenge upon it's populace, for their having the temerity to claim financial & existential independence, all those years ago, back in 1788.

Rather compelling argument to which I'm coming around to.

You can see the series I've linked on the Question Time board.

Not the British Empire...the City of London, which is a financial version of Vatican City. London is a corporation you know, and it’s where the Rothschild group is based - the entity that owns all or part of most of the reserve banks of the world...including the Federal Reserve.

“The City of London Corporation revealed that its "City's Cash" account – an endowment fund built up over the past 800 years that it says is used "for the benefit of London as a whole" – holds more than £1.3bn.”

Imagine having a petty cash supply of that amount.

Not the British Empire...the City of London, which is a financial version of Vatican City. London is a corporation you know, and it’s where the Rothschild group is based - the entity that owns all or part of most of the reserve banks of the world...including the Federal Reserve.

“The City of London Corporation revealed that its "City's Cash" account – an endowment fund built up over the past 800 years that it says is used "for the benefit of London as a whole" – holds more than £1.3bn.”

Imagine having a petty cash supply of that amount.

Oh absolutely....And I fully concur with your comments here.

If you have a look at that thread on the board I've mentioned, then there's an excellent vid immediately below the opening 3 Corbett videos on that very subject, entitled 'The Spider's Web'.

Oh absolutely....And I fully concur with your comments here.

If you have a look at that thread on the board I've mentioned, then there's an excellent vid immediately below the opening 3 Corbett videos on that very subject, entitled 'The Spider's Web'.

I watched a three hour documentary called “the Money Masters” which tracks the banking system all the way back from the time of Christ through to the Knights Templar and the time of Napoleon which is when the head of the Rothschild family turned them into the greatest family in the world by basically lying his ass off by intimating that the English had lost the battle of Waterloo before anyone else knew the actual result and buying up everyone’s stock for pennies on the pound.

It went through the entire banking history.

Then it was all about the establishment of the colonies in the US and how tax is basically an interest rate charged to the populace. I’m guessing it will be exactly the same information.

Last edited:
I watched a three hour documentary called “the Money Masters” which tracks the banking system all the way back from the time of Christ through to the Knights Templar and the time of Napoleon which is when the head of the Rothschild family turned them into the greatest family in the world by basically lying his ass off by intimating that the English had lost the battle of Waterloo before anyone else knew the actual result and buying up everyone’s stock for pennies on the pound.

It went through the entire backing history.

Then it was all about the establishment of the colonies in the US and how tax is basically an interest rate charged to the populace. I’m guessing it will be exactly the same information.

Sure....And it was the Rothschilds who bank-rolled both sides of that war also.

They have essentially adopted the role of the Medici, who ran all things monetarily during the Italian Renaissance.

Sending bombs now that would never go off to Soros, Hilary and Obama. What next?
Procrastinator35

Yep, just another Red Herring Leb, to try & confuse the populace & throw em off the scent of corruption....Baby Duck covered it well enough.

You can put the purported link between Trumps aide to Assange & his so-called spat with chucky-boy Schumer & Pelosi currently, into that self-same waste-paper basket also.

Only on behalf of the Lizard people.

Who answer to the Jews.

Of course.

It's funny cause the Rothschilds are Jewish :p

The first public declaration of support for the State of Israel was from British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to one Lord Rothschild in 1917, where he basically states that the Jewish people should be given a national home in Palestine.

Of course, it was around this time that the Rothschilds saw the writing on the wall and instead of loaning money to governments directly (they were basically the IMF before the IMF was created - which they also control) they created private banks which became the reserve bank of each country and printed the money that the governments borrowed to pay the interest that the reserve banks were charging.

In fact, you can go through a time line of history and see that the Rothschilds anticipated at best and created at worst both World War 1 and World War 2 in an attempt to create the Jewish state:

1906 - the Rothschilds sell their oil company - Caspian and Black Sea Petroleum Company - to Shell and Royal Dutch, citing 'growing instability in the region'. Of course, this had nothing to do with the fact that 8 years later, access to both the Caspian Sea and the Black Sea would be cut off by the outbreak of World War 1.

1914 - the British Rothschilds loan money to the British, the German Rothschilds loan money to the Germans and the French Rothschilds loan money to the French.

1916 - Germany, winning WW1, offer armistice to the Allied Powers under the precept of status quo ante - which basically meant that all pre-war boundaries would be restored. This won't do for the Rothschilds, who had other plans as there was more money to be made and real estate to be sucked up - so they offer to broker a deal with the US government to garner military support for the Allies in exchange for the aforementioned public declaration of support for the State of Israel.

It is because of this betrayal of Germany, who up until that time had been great supporters of the Jewish people, that created the sea of discontent that led to the conditions where a madman like Hitler could dream up 'the Final Solution' and everyone went along with it.

You want a cause of the problems of the world, it's the Rothschild family. Those campaigners need to be put in the ground and their assets divided up among the rest of the world.

Last edited:
1916 - Germany, winning WW1, offer armistice to the Allied Powers under the precept of status quo ante - which basically meant that all pre-war boundaries would be restored. This won't do for the Rothschilds, who had other plans as there was more money to be made and real estate to be sucked up - so they offer to broker a deal with the US government to garner military support for the Allies in exchange for the aforementioned public declaration of support for the State of Israel.

It is because of this betrayal of Germany, who up until that time had been great supporters of the Jewish people, that created the sea of discontent that led to the conditions where a madman like Hitler could dream up 'the Final Solution' and everyone went along with it.

So... you're saying the Jews (who 'stabbed the Germans in the back causing them to lose WW1' and were thus indirectly responsible for their own genocide in the second World war), secretly control the world, and are behind all major global events, from 9/11, to mass shootings, to all major conflicts and so forth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back