The top 5 break out players of 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t see Cam Rayner waiting too long to become a top line player. Kid is a beast.
I reckon he is still another year or so away with his fitness from being a total breakout player. But the signs are really there.

I'd say that Berry might be more of a breakout than McLuggage. Finally fit for a pre-season

Hasn’t McKay had some issues integrating into Bolton’s system (more so off the field?). Then again, the precedent of De Goey means lack of professionalism & success at the top level aren’t exactly mutually exclusive.

McKay this, next, maybe the one after. Has shown glimpses of excitement. It will happen.
McCluggage, definitely. Fagan would have taken him even with the first pick in 2016.

Similarly, I think that with Scott Thompson on his (likely) last year, Ben McKay from North could establish himself as a really good KPD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Acknowledgement of players from other clubs that seem likely along with an endorsement of a player from my club so as to bring the conversation back to my club that everyone will ignore anyway. Or possibly lol at if the suggestion is wildly optimistic.
This is a perfect thread for a game of Guess The Poster's Team. You cover up the avatars and score one point for every post where you figure out the poster's team just from their list.

according to sen today these are theirs:
View attachment 595113
These are mine:
1. Jacob Weitering
2. Aaron Naughton
3. Harry McKay
4. Wayne Milera
5. James Worpel

What’s yours?
needs more Carlton

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad