UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Chelsea do my boys PAOK a favour and take care of Vidi. A Chelsea win coupled with a PAOK win and we go through to the round of 32 with 6 points!! Not sure if that's ever happened before but hopefully we make history overnight

Nice to see our two best players were CHO and Ampadu. Outside of the own goal I thought he was very good and didn't let that effect him(should be first backup for the CB position). Those two should be Chelsea players for the next decade or so.

Dead game so hard to get to enthused about it. Couple of nice free kicks and thats about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the debate about where would Celtic/Rangers finish in the PL. mid table at best it seems.

Your Sotons and Everton’s recently have failed to get out of their group. Top 6 clubs do it with the ease, with mostly changed teams.

They're second anyway according to the live table on livescore.com unless that's incorrect?

EDIT, not now, they're down 3-1
When it was 1-0 Olympiakos they were 3rd (level on GD) so at 2-1 it must have been the away goal.

Moot atm

I think that's pobably a bit optimistic, I think Rangers would struggle to even get promoted from the Championship.
Quite possibly, there were a couple on here very bullish they’d be on the fringes of the top 6.

Poppycock

Remember the debate about where would Celtic/Rangers finish in the PL. mid table at best it seems.

Your Sotons and Everton’s recently have failed to get out of their group. Top 6 clubs do it with the ease, with mostly changed teams.
Thats a failure of Koeman though, in charge at BOTH clubs remember?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back