Past #10: Ben Cunnington - will retire from the AFL after * game - 238 games/95+ goals/2x Syd Barker Medalist/Shinboner - thanks for everything Cunners

Remove this Banner Ad

For a former recluse Ben has certainly changed his stance on social media in recent years.

And now this. Terrible. Can someone get me one?

Date: Monday, December 17, 2018

Address: 204-206 Arden Street North Melbourne

Time: 10am - 1.30pm

Let us know if you can make it by clicking HERE to redeem a FREE Ben Cunnington bumper Sticker from the Roo Shop on Monday.

PLEASE NOTE: Parking at Arden Street is limited due to construction. We recommend catching public transport with North Melbourne Train Station, Macaulay Train Station and the 57 Tram a short walk from the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel a career best year coming on. There’s something about the way he’s come back this year that’s different. He’s standing out with his intensity that I haven’t seen from him before. * I hate to draw comparisons but he reminded me of Voss with his presence. Forget being liked Cunners, time to be respected & feared.

Ziebell is now settled upfront. Cunners is taking the reins in midfield the only way he knows how - with a little bit of tough love to get the boys match fit. Reckon we will be on song this year.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching Ziebs in the midfield was the most frustrating experience to endure to me, he was always a part time midfielder to me and a primary forward. Cunners was always going to be the dominant midfield man, with Higgo getting the disposals creating the play. Just seemed like when Ziebs was there it was a clash of two similar styles, and he was always going to be second fiddle to a beast like Cunners on the inside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back