Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all rookies are placeholders until after JLT. we have this same discussion every pre season. Focus on Premiums before JLT, rookies after
So ATM I'm following the AFL clubs lead on list numbers ...running short with 29 players & no money :(

First go and gimme the Tragics title already kents!

View attachment 595076

Obviously rookies will change come JLT time etc.

Ruck 2 is a nightmare to select and i had Gawn in there but it takes to much cash from other lines to start with both, and Gawn will be dropping in price i reckon and he is upgrade target No.1.

36k in the bank left.

Rucks are always so difficult to pick and if you don't nail the no 1 and no 2 rucks for the season from the start you're almost always playing catch up to some degree. 2018 I had the 2nd and 3rd highest scoring rucks with Gawn and Stef. Nice set and forget combo but anyone that started with Grundy over Stef made 545 points more over the season. Huge difference. You can always aim to bring them in with an upgrade but you can miss out on so many points even if you spent the saved cash wisely. Can guarantee my rucks will be switching constantly right up until round one lockout.

version 2 of 1,004,578.

pgoQNPw.png

all rookies are placeholders until after JLT. we have this same discussion every pre season. Focus on Premiums before JLT, rookies after

Yeah i'm well aware of that. I was just seeing him so many times and thought i was missing something because he's not just a standard rookie price.

Anyway... carry on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to take 25k each
Loving the Blakely, Williams, Smith, Martin and Wingard selections. Really hoping Wingard fires for us. Has something to prove at his new club(As all recruits do when traded) and hoping he plays that high half fwd role with stints on the pill. Just preying he doesn’t play too deep and thus go missing for extended periods of games

Loving the Blakely, Williams, Smith, Martin and Wingard selections. Really hoping Wingard fires for us. Has something to prove at his new club(As all recruits do when traded) and hoping he plays that high half fwd role with stints on the pill. Just preying he doesn’t play too deep and thus go missing for extended periods of games

Just dropped Zerret for Dusty

Now i really like my team balance

IMO Wingard will be a better player at Hawks than at Port ......entering peak years, and clarko likely to get the "lazy" element out of his game ......I'm confident on this year 1, but thereafter will he slip back into old habits ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back