List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They named themselves after a character from this movie.............

MV5BZWE1ZDc4ZGUtMzQ3ZS00OGEyLTkzYzYtMjkzMjk5N2Y4ODc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDkzNTM2ODg@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,798,1000_AL_.jpg
Just take off the D and they were there.

Jane Fonda about 50 years ago.

Sounds like you need to calm the farm as well. All the draft points for his year. Wow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Considering my job is to recruit kids for football, and I’ve had over 20-30 kids drafted in the last three years. I think I’ve got a good perspective on is needed. I don’t need to calm down. Just as Jack Mahonney and Matt Rowell where picked up 4 years ago as prodigious talents. Nick is at the same level at the same age.

They will be matching a top 10 pick in his year.

Last edited:
Who?

Not trying to be smart, genuinely no clue who those kids are....

Rowell seen as this Stage as the Top Pick in the 2019 Draft but No Idea Jack Mahonney is

The names 10CC and Steely Dan also have rather interesting origins.
Jethro Tull was named after the seed drill inventor.

Last edited:
Considering my job is to recruit kids for football, and I’ve had over 20-30 kids drafted in the last three years. I think I’ve got a good perspective on is needed. I don’t need to calm down. Just as Jack Mahonney and Matt Rowell where picked up 4 years ago as prodigious talents. Nick is at the same level at the same age.

They will be matching a top 10 pick in his year.

Calm down, he will be a top pick I get, caught up with a few of the Oakleigh Boys today and they all agree he’ll be top 5

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once we draft Nick the prophecy will be complete, the second son of the second coming will lead us to the promised land!
What, do we have to wait that long a time?

Seven pages in and Nick is still two (?) years off drafting. Not much pressure.o_O

I've seen him kicking with his mates during breaks at the VFL, while watching his big brother play. Slotting goals from impossible angles, showing off, basking in that Daicos sheen. And I've pumped up his tyres too. But half in jest.

Nick may or may not come on, but fortunately for us his parents have their heads screwed on and will make sure that he stays balanced and focused and brings the right attitude to the club...

On that glorious future day when we draft him!:D

Last edited:
Seven pages in and Nick is still two (?) years off drafting. Not much pressure.o_O

I've seen him kicking with his mates during breaks at the VFL, while watching his big brother play. Slotting goals from impossible angles, showing off, basking in that Daicos sheen. And I've pumped up his tyres too. But half in jest.

Nick may or may not come on, but fortunately for us his parents have their heads screwed on and will make sure that he stays balanced and focused and brings the right attitude to the club...

On that glorious future day when we draft him!:D
I’m expecting him to out do Stephenson first year.
I’m expecting him to inherit jumper 35 and keep it.
I’m expecting him to be called the Marvel (PC and all that and tie into some lucrative Marvel Stadium deal)
I’m expecting the media to compare him to dad every passage of play.
I’m expecting one quiet game and some on big footy to say he’s over rated.
I’m expecting KM to pass on him on his draft board

:p:D:p

But no pressure

You’re right.
Carman pre Daicos ofcourse.
But just loved the idea of placing carman and Daicos together.
And one J Greening can be placed above both of them. Biggest tragedy in a footy sense I have seen

And one J Greening can be placed above both of them. Biggest tragedy in a footy sense I have seen
John greening, a real terribly football tragedy.

Despicable act of the lowest form by his opponent.

I’m a bit too young to remember him, just what people say.

Dreadful act by the st kilda low life.

John greening, a real terribly football tragedy.

Despicable act of the lowest form by his opponent.

I’m a bit too young to remember him, just what people say.

Dreadful act by the st kilda low life.
The worst part of the whole thing was the creep who king hit John was put on the honour roll at St Kilda - was soooooo happy when we tore them a new one in '10 - sh*tstain of a club.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back