Oppo Camp The Non-North Football Discussion & AFL Matchday Chat Thread: Edition IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
It's AFLX isn't it? The whole thing is 'pyjama football.' As such I don't really care. They can even wear white shorts.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The AFL is the only organisation in the world with the arrogance and stupidity to put forward a product they know perfectly well is despised by everyone.

The Green Logo looks like it was straight up ripped off the Houston Outlaws.
1200px-Houston_Outlaws_logo.svg.png

I didn’t want this in the Majak thread but who is behind the Handsome B Wonderful twitter account? There was a bigfooty user with that name on here. You are a ******* grub whoever you are!
There seem to be lots of twitter accounts with that as a display name. It's a Simpsons reference.

Given who Handsome.B.Wonderful on here actually is, I very much doubt he'd be behind any distasteful stuff related to Maj on Twitter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Hopefully something takes a turn in the next 10 years or I may exit stage left.

Find a good saty well away from it all and eat popcorn while you watch it all collapse.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Crikey, you guys* complaining about Helen Milroy being appointed... A former GP and qualified psychiatrist and a professor, and all you see is an Aboriginal lady?
Couldn't figure multi quotes out sorry.

Point COMPLETELY missed.

All I see is someone with ZERO relationship to football.

Another GENDER QUOTA bullshit POLITICAL appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back