Pets Cats or Dogs?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to say though even with cats if you don't keep on top of the kitty litter it can get smelly.

My mate and his Mrs had 3 cats. They used an indoor pool as a kitty litter tray.

Every time i went over there was like 47 shits staring at me.

STUNK!!

As soon as my cat drops a load its gone coz I figure I wouldn't want to sit in my own s**t in the toilet why should she.
Cats business is the stinkiest. You have to stay on top of this. I pour vinegar in a jar near kitty litter because vinegar nuetralises the smell. Still have to clean it daily.

If dogs didn't stink i would probs get one. I adore dogs too. They just stink. All my cat does is sleep and groom, sleep and groom.

Was having coffee at a cafe outside yesterday- ute drove by and stopped at lights, and the scariest angriest dog frothing and barking its head off at this poor grey hound being walked/stopped at the cafe, the thing was literally shaking and whimpering. Dog trying to jump out the window but couldnt- would have been a legit blood bath had he gotten out.

Oh yeah and the dog owner could not give two *s, didint do a damn thing :rolleyes:

Was having coffee at a cafe outside yesterday- ute drove by and stopped at lights, and the scariest angriest dog frothing and barking its head off at this poor grey hound being walked/stopped at the cafe, the thing was literally shaking and whimpering. Dog trying to jump out the window but couldnt- would have been a legit blood bath had he gotten out.

Oh yeah and the dog owner could not give two ****s, didint do a damn thing :rolleyes:

And you so badly wanted to take that poor pooch home with you & console it, play with it, walk it & generally have loads of fun with it.

Whereas, your puss might brush pass your leg every now & zen just to acknowledge your existence, given you feed the self-righteous, self-entitled little fur-ball of puss.

And you so badly wanted to take that poor pooch home with you & console it, play with it, walk it & generally have loads of fun with it.

Whereas, your puss might brush pass your leg every now & zen just to acknowledge your existence, given you feed the self-righteous, self-entitled little fur-ball of puss.

And... :D lmao

Yeah ive heard that too- just not for me.

My favourite dogs breeds in general are German Shepherd, Lab, Retreiver, the My Dog dog and Scottish terriers. Begals and cavaliers are ok too.
Yeah I liked German Shepherds when I was little. But have tiny/no yard so itd be miserable. Couldnt do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I liked German Shepherds when I was little. But have tiny/no yard so itd be miserable. Couldnt do it.

Yeah i had one when I was much younger (ages 5-10) she was gorgeous. The most docile quiet dog you would ever meet. Sandy was her name. Max and Sandy (Max was just a black mutt)

dogs-vs-cats.jpg

Cats are disease riddled vermin, with sharp corrosive, sand-paper tongues & barbed claws.....They only give affection cause they know you're the idiot who feeds em.

Let a dog lick your wounds & they heal quicker due to the healing pathogens they carry in their saliva....Their tongues are also soft, sloppy, warm & loving....They will quite literally lick you to death if you let em.

And always remember; Dog is God spelt backwards.....So be good to your pooch or suffer the consequences.

Cat is Tac spelt backwards....In other words, tacky, obnoxious & prickly little diseased balls of fur.

They only give affection cause they know you're the idiot who feeds em.
Same could be said about dogs. The difference being if a cat gives you affection you’ve earned it, a dog will just blindly love you based on absolutely nothing. You could be a serial killer who chops people up in front of it and it will still adore you.

Same could be said about dogs. The difference being if a cat gives you affection you’ve earned it, a dog will just blindly love you based on absolutely nothing. You could be a serial killer who chops people up in front of it and it will still adore you.

Lets be honest here....Cats are the serial killers of the animal world.....Stalking, stealthy, conniving, evil blighters that they are.

Back