Resource www.footyjumpers.com

No, but he can do stuff to that site and get everything how I want it.
Then eventually move that site to footyjumpers.com
Any clues as to what will come?

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
1994 Essendon
Essendon-Uniform1994Back.png

Essendon-Uniform1994WBack.png

Slight difference in the shorts sponsor logo on the respective shorts.

What was Delta?

Also, what's the hairstyle called?

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I played Ammos in the 80s
Any clues as to what will come?
The template is based on something like what newspapers use.
Instead of click bait it will be different sections.
Maybe an article here and there for stuff like the history of Guernseys and Jumpers.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maybe an article here and there for stuff like the history of Guernseys and Jumpers.
I know you have it sorted, but make sure it's clear
One thing I love about FJ.com is it is a clear resource and very easy to navigate to find what I am looking for.

Foolmetwice

Debutant
Dec 7, 2009
Parkdale
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
:thumbsu::thumbsu: Lessons on how to design custom uniforms? (I'm not as familiar with Photoshop as I'd like to be)

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
If there's any website type guys with some ideas, the development site is www.footyguernseys.com
Currently I am confirming my position as a footy historian with no real interest/aptitude/passion for creating website.
I'm happy to fill them in with information. Just not the set up and graphics to make them look like they're from this century.

How on earth did you find this? It's like stepping into a time machine back to 2003
I was trying to find some pictures of Port Adelaide in 1997 and I saw something that looked like it was on Mero’s oldest template. I saw it was hosted on Angelfire and thought “surely not” so I clicked it and just like that we’re on the original FJ.com

I was trying to find some pictures of Port Adelaide in 1997 and I saw something that looked like it was on Mero’s oldest template. I saw it was hosted on Angelfire and thought “surely not” so I clicked it and just like that we’re on the original FJ.com

Wow, there you go. Just goes to show how long something can stay on the internet for, and how far Mero has come researching and putting the site together

Mero I'm on my mobile, so I can't share the image but in the Pre Season section there is an orange jumper, for St Kilda perhaps?
Can you elaborate on that, I have never seen it before

Mero I'm on my mobile, so I can't share the image but in the Pre Season section there is an orange jumper, for St Kilda perhaps?
Was for South Melbourne and worn in the preseason because they clashed with South Fremantle from memory. Similar to Richmond wearing red and yellow stripes vs Glenelg and Collingwood wearing a yoke vs Swan Districts.

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
At the time I had thought the jumper had the AFC logo on it.
That was used in a game Victoria v Rest of Australia, and not in this Pre-Season game.
The plain Orange jumper in the South/Sydney Pre-Season section is correct.

I’ve seen that you’ve put up the Collingwood, Richmond and South jumpers that were used as alternate jumpers,w but did any of the teams from the SANFL and WAFL ever have to wear an alternate jumper in this comp?

I’ve seen that you’ve put up the Collingwood, Richmond and South jumpers that were used as alternate jumpers,w but did any of the teams from the SANFL and WAFL ever have to wear an alternate jumper in this comp?
West adelaide have had reversible jumpers the last few years that have a red guernsey with a black sash when you flip the guernsey inside out

Wait I read that wrong sorry

Jul 9, 2003
Vancouver, Canada
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
1982 they played each other again and South Freo wore a change strip.

Last edited:
Back