Rumour Little Sammy caught out

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, no problems with Cotchin. He’s a class act.
There seems to be a direct correlation between Essendon fans thoughts about Sam and his own thoughts on the “innocence” of the Essendon 34.

There seems to be a direct correlation between Essendon fans thoughts about Sam and his own thoughts on the “innocence” of the Essendon 34.
Sam and the 34 have something in common: both are serial cheaters.

Not the first time I've heard about Sammy fooling around. Funny how most of the footy "good blokes" turn out to be turds.

Some of these biased attempts at character assassinating are humorous.
Sam Mitchell is in the top 3 hawks I’ve seen, and given Hawthorn have had a few handy blokes running around, that’s saying something!
I’m not a Woman’s Day kinda guy, so good luck with your rumours, but I couldn’t give a stuff what these players do to spice up their private lives. (Consenting) women, and drugs* included.

*This stance obviously does not extend to performance-enhancing drugs.. for those playing at home..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are the Essendon fans sinking the boot in because Mitchell was a meany making fun of their drug program :$
Mitchell is a former West Coast player and coach though?

Imagine sticking up for a guy who cheats on his wife and kids just because he was good at kicking a footy around.

Mitchell is a former West Coast player and coach though?

Imagine sticking up for a guy who cheats on his wife and kids just because he was good at kicking a footy around.

Imagine immediately assuming the rumor is true and posting about in on the internet for the same reason.

Did you ever stick up for Hird when the rumours of his philandering ways emerged?
I remember many Hawkies laying into him. Funny how the koolaid affects people when their club legend is involved.

Sam and the 34 have something in common: both are serial cheaters.

Not the first time I've heard about Sammy fooling around. Funny how most of the footy "good blokes" turn out to be turds.
Sam is rumored to be a serial cheater.

Essendon players are proven drug cheats.

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back