Unsolved Sarah MacDiarmid

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
25 years ago today.

Remains a baffling mystery. Boarded a train at Caulfield, got off at Kananook. Was seen walking through the station to the carpark and then vanished. Some heard a scream and traces of blood were found. Her body and killer have never been found.

$1m reward has been on offer for over 10 years.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...ance-of-sarah-macdiarmid-20150711-gia1rg.html

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/07/11/05/47/melbourne-murder-case-appeal-renewed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Sarah_MacDiarmid

Would not be surprised if Paul Denyer was responsible. Fits the time period to which Denyer was the named Frankston serial killer. I remember this case quite vividly with the circumstances and hearing how a passerby at Kananook st heard screams but could not locate where they came from.

Two Planks

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Would not be surprised if Paul Denyer was responsible. Fits the time period to which Denyer was the named Frankston serial killer. I remember this case quite vividly with the circumstances and hearing how a passerby at Kananook st heard screams but could not locate where they came from.

Denyer didn't make any attempts to to dispose of the bodies in the 3 murders he was convicted of. Wasn't a local drug addict / dealer the key suspect but died shortly after (female ??). Very sad every time the parents appear on tv pleading for answers.

Sep 24, 2006
An Alley
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Henley Sharks
Denyer didn't make any attempts to to dispose of the bodies in the 3 murders he was convicted of. Wasn't a local drug addict / dealer the key suspect but died shortly after (female ??). Very sad every time the parents appear on tv pleading for answers.
Jodie Jones, she OD shortly after.

I don't think it was Denyer due to the time between her death and the 3 he got done for, plus her body would have been found you'd think.
Its hard to see how a group of drug dealers would have been able to hide her body though too, I'd have them as the most likely though, will never find out though you'd think.

Denyer was originally linked to the case as a potential suspect, but for lack of any evidence to suggest otherwise it went cold. Has evidence ever excluded Denyer?

Feb 15, 2002
Jackson-Steinem
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bluestar Airlines, Anacott Steel
Denyer was originally linked to the case as a potential suspect, but for lack of any evidence to suggest otherwise it went cold. Has evidence ever excluded Denyer?

No.

Against Denyer was it was 3 years earlier when he was 18, and the lack of a body. Though one of his 1993 victims was located a distance from the initial abduction.

I was going out with a Frankston girl back in 92/93, one of her buddies went down to the Seaford KFC to pick up her boyfriend at the end of his shift, when they came back to the car there was an over weight young man hiding in the rear seat.

No.

Against Denyer was it was 3 years earlier when he was 18, and the lack of a body. Though one of his 1993 victims was located a distance from the initial abduction.

I was going out with a Frankston girl back in 92/93, one of her buddies went down to the Seaford KFC to pick up her boyfriend at the end of his shift, when they came back to the car there was an over weight young man hiding in the rear seat.

In the back seat of her car? did she ever report it to the police?

Two Planks

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
No.

how did they get him out ???

Two Planks

Norm Smith Medallist
May 14, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong

He was happy to own up to the other 3 so why wouldn't he put his hand up for this one if he did it.

Dr Dolphin

Debutant
Aug 23, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Two Planks, post: 39604038, member: 131664"]Wasn't a local drug addict / dealer the key suspect but died shortly after (female ??).

Seems that the police are convinced that this was what happened. She died before they could make any arrests (or get a lot of truth out of her, I think she recanted, then confessed a coupe of times, and was off her head on heroin most of the time). If my memory serves me well, she was with a couple of males (all junkies) and were looking for cars to steal from. Came across Sarah and she was murdered and her body taken somewhere else.

Horrible story, hope the body is found to give the family something to bury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

johnathansrc

Draftee
Nov 27, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dupas was in jail when she disappeared.
hi guys,ive been studying paul denyer for a very long time now,and there is still some information I just cant get anywhere online, does anyone know if paul ever knew Jodi jones,,if you have any information on paul denyer could you please reply, im writing a personal book about it,,well not professionly, buti was watching sensing murder not long ago,and they found this notorious prostitutes body after 25 years, she was murder'd , it makes me think that sarah macdermaid will be found,,hopefuly for the family,, any help will be great,as im from uk, and I cant ask people who knew of paul denyer or Jodi jones, ,,thanks guys,johnathan

Sep 22, 2008
Moama
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I was reading an old herald sun newspaper yesterday (2004 afl grand final edition). There was a small article about Sarah MacDiarmid. Police were excuvating a backyard, believed to be connected to Jodi Jones.

Iworkthecircus

All Australian
Jan 6, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Possible suspects
Paul Denyar the Frankston serial killer
Bendali debs well known cop killer
A junkie named Jodie Jones died of a od easy to pin the tail on her so to speak .

These are the police suspects .
From what I read Sarah’s dad was a aspiring police man , does this killing have sinister elements.
The body has never been found .
Sarah’s parents are still actively still 27 years later still appealing for information.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Possible suspects
Paul Denyar the Frankston serial killer
Bendali debs well known cop killer
A junkie named Jodie Jones died of a od easy to pin the tail on her so to speak .

These are the police suspects .
From what I read Sarah’s dad was a aspiring police man , does this killing have sinister elements.
The body has never been found .
Sarah’s parents are still actively still 27 years later still appealing for information.
One million dollars reward offered. Or is there?

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...es-to-be-hardly-rewarding-20110730-1i5jj.html

Among them are eight $1 million rewards, relating to the murders of Terence and Christine Hodson, Richard Mladenich, Jane Thurgood-Dove, Elisabeth Membrey, Sarah MacDiarmid, Jennifer Tanner, Adele Bailey and Mark Perry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back