Society/Culture Hypocrisy of The Left - part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Read it again, moron. You quoted this post:

You are as thick as s**t.
Context is important when you post a bunch of disconnected posts.
Context isn't important when I post the exact conversation.

Sure.

Avoid answering my straight forward questions with obvious answers for as long as you like. We both agree that there is a need for limitations on free speech.

Context is important when you post a bunch of disconnected posts.
Context isn't important when I post the exact conversation.
The conversation contains the exact context which you are unable to infer.

It is clearly stated in those posts. Your previously established low ability for comprehension means you cannot discern context.
We both agree that there is a need for limitations on free speech.
Who should be imprisoned for what speech, in your view?

Who sets the limitations?

Who sets the limitations for speech? What are consequences for speech that isn't permissible?
Do you want me to write up an entire societal policy listing every possible scenario, including future situations?

Society sets the limits. Societal standards change with the times and work out what should be limited.

For example, if someone is picketing the funeral of my daughter, and refuse to stop or leave after repeated polite attempts, and the state does nothing to support me. I don't believe I should face legal charges if I forcibly remove them.

The situation should be looked at, and understood in the terms of what actually took place.

Do you want me to write up an entire societal policy listing every possible scenario, including future situations?

Society sets the limits. Societal standards change with the times and work out what should be limited.

For example, if someone is picketing the funeral of my daughter, and refuse to stop or leave after repeated polite attempts, and the state does nothing to support me. I don't believe I should face legal charges if I forcibly remove them.

The situation should be looked at, and understood in the terms of what actually took place.
This is not what was being discussed at all.

Let me summarise:

its free real estate: free speech in the eyes of the law should be as close to absolute as possible
CM86: oh yeah, wud u b fine wiv sum1 calling u a dikhed?
its free real estate: yes
CM86: lel bullshit, if i called u a dikhed in real life u'd wanna punch on
its free real estate: i was talking in the context of the state making laws
CM86: nah cun, piss off, im going 2 quote some posts at u i dont understand

Let me summarise:

its free real estate: free speech in the eyes of the law should be as close to absolute as possible
CM86 oh yeah, wud u b fine wiv sum1 calling you a dikhed?
CM86: nah cun, piss off, im going to quote some posts at u i dont understand
You put time into that post.
I hope you and others enjoy it.

Let me summarise:

CM86: oh yeah, wud u b fine wiv sum1 calling u a dikhed?
CM86: nah cun, piss off, im going 2 quote some posts at u i dont understand

Congratulations, you have just been derailed.

Last edited:
This relates to political correctness how ?

The way it was presented in the mainstream media.

Men = evil, Women = innocent victim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You get more ridiculous every day.

I can always count on your opinion when it comes to the big issues. Thank you for the free psychoanalysis. It's more important than truth in journalism.

The way it was presented in the mainstream media.

Men = evil, Women = innocent victim
I can always count on your opinion when it comes to the big issues. Thank you for the free psychoanalysis. It's more important than truth in journalism.

You're off chops when you talk about anything to do with women.

Yes, there are horrible women out there doing horrible things to nice men. This s**t happens and no-one in their right mind is cool with this. Having said that more men commit damaging domestic violence against women, this is a fact. for someone that loves to talk about biological differences, you seem to brain fart the difference in male/female strength out of your mind when talking about domestic violence.

Also, you do not understand that patriarchal structures and how they disadvantage men as well as women. You make out like there is this gender war going on whereby the women want to take your non-existent power away. I'm more concerned with class than feminist issues if I'm honest. Having said that I won't stand by and let men minimalise and trivialise violence against women. DV is an issue, sexual assault against women is still an issue, sexual harassment against women is still an issue. All these things need to be addressed and can be addressed without dismissing the fact that men can be victims of s**t women. I have seen first-hand cases where judges have favoured the guy because the woman was showing signs of narcissism / or BPD. I've spoken to psychologists about family court cases, we're all aware that s**t women exist. There isn't this blanket, women = victim bullshit consensus you keep wheeling out.

Like are you Aspergers? You are very black and white and don't seem to get grey. OR you have been so monumentally fkd by a woman/women that you are beyond help and will carry on the rest of your life feeling victimised by them.

And that is all.

You get more ridiculous every day.

Its a valid comment though
The guy was a dick, but almost no mention has been made of her constantly hitting him, which is evident in the video also
Verbally, emotionally and physically they were equally bad in the video

You're off chops when you talk about anything to do with women.

Yes, there are horrible women out there doing horrible things to nice men. This s**t happens and no-one in their right mind is cool with this. Having said that more men commit damaging domestic violence against women, this is a fact. for someone that loves to talk about biological differences, you seem to brain fart the difference in male/female strength out of your mind when talking about domestic violence.

Also, you do not understand that patriarchal structures and how they disadvantage men as well as women. You make out like there is this gender war going on whereby the women want to take your non-existent power away. I'm more concerned with class than feminist issues if I'm honest. Having said that I won't stand by and let men minimalise and trivialise violence against women. DV is an issue, sexual assault against women is still an issue, sexual harassment against women is still an issue. All these things need to be addressed and can be addressed without dismissing the fact that men can be victims of s**t women. I have seen first-hand cases where judges have favoured the guy because the woman was showing signs of narcissism / or BPD. I've spoken to psychologists about family court cases, we're all aware that s**t women exist. There isn't this blanket, women = victim bullshit consensus you keep wheeling out.

Like are you Aspergers? You are very black and white and don't seem to get grey. OR you have been so monumentally fkd by a woman/women that you are beyond help and will carry on the rest of your life feeling victimised by them.

And that is all.

Either there is Patriarchal structures and women do want to take away the power from men, from these structures
or
There isn't patriarchal structures (as you say , 'non-existent power away'), and so there is no power to take away.

It cant be both things used when it suits winning different points in an argument

Christ, is he a lawyer now too?

I can see how misrepresenting him is a part of your repertoire, but if you read very carefully you will see that he's asking a question to lawyers.

Either there is Patriarchal structures and women do want to take away the power from men, from these structures
or
There isn't patriarchal structures (as you say , 'non-existent power away'), and so there is no power to take away.

It cant be both things used when it suits winning different points in an argument

There are patriarchal structures that disadvantage some men as well as women. I am not trying to make it both things to win an argument. You're just cherry-picking a line out of my entire post and using it out of context because it suits you to divert the point of my post or "win an argument".

There are patriarchal structures that disadvantage some men as well as women. I am not trying to make it both things to win an argument. You're just cherry-picking a line out of my entire post and using it out of context because it suits you to divert the point of my post or "win an argument".

Take your patriarchy commentary to the feminism thread thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back