Moving Seats

Remove this Banner Ad

Zep2J

Rookie
Dec 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Does anyone know how the seat moving process works this year if you want to move a group of people? I received an email stating I can change seats tomorrow but only seats tied to my account. There seems to be no ability to nominate a group leader who can change seats for friends.

My understanding from the FAQ page about changing seats the process where you used one contact person was only used last year for first time allocation into the stadium . Suggest you have a look at the link to the website from your message and follow the process from there. I am a Harbourmaster and I have had access since Monday and hence have read the FAQ page.

Such a joke that you can't change multiple seats online in the one hit (the FAQ and instructions look like they were done up by a vacation worker). Sounds like will need to either call the club to do it, or each individual person in a group has to login and change seats at the same time.

Such a joke that you can't change multiple seats online in the one hit (the FAQ and instructions look like they were done up by a vacation worker). Sounds like will need to either call the club to do it, or each individual person in a group has to login and change seats at the same time.
Not sure how you do it but I think if you want to move people not on your account you have to use the ‘Add seat’ function instead of the Change Seat function. I think that’s what the help doco suggested. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow.

My understanding from the FAQ page about changing seats the process where you used one contact person was only used last year for first time allocation into the stadium . Suggest you have a look at the link to the website from your message and follow the process from there. I am a Harbourmaster and I have had access since Monday and hence have read the FAQ page.
We must sit a few seats from each other, Danny. Up on level 2. Best seats in the house.

Does anyone know how the seat moving process works this year if you want to move a group of people? I received an email stating I can change seats tomorrow but only seats tied to my account. There seems to be no ability to nominate a group leader who can change seats for friends.
I phoned up today to ask about changing seats in a similar way to last year and was told it wasn’t possible to have a group leader this year
So I went down to the club, spoke to a very nice lady who looked up my account records to confirm that I had been the group leader last year
She then changed all five of our seats and then sent an email to the other four members of our group giving them 48 hours to respond to the email confirming that they agreed to the changes
Simple

We must sit a few seats from each other, Danny. Up on level 2. Best seats in the house.
I was in 521 Row 3 but looking for a possible change. What category are your seats and what block in Level 2. And if you don't tell me I will as Plan A throw a brush at you to get you to tell me followed by a tin of your finest Walpamur at you for Plan B in case you don't tell me straight away. Cheers and Enjoy your bananas you old Chimpanzee he he he

I phoned up today to ask about changing seats in a similar way to last year and was told it wasn’t possible to have a group leader this year
So I went down to the club, spoke to a very nice lady who looked up my account records to confirm that I had been the group leader last year
She then changed all five of our seats and then sent an email to the other four members of our group giving them 48 hours to respond to the email confirming that they agreed to the changes
Simple
Oh lucky you. I have rung twice and both times told I have to wait for Thursday. I live in the country so your option wouldn't work for me.

This is bullshit. I got in, selected new seats, went to checkout and it said my session has timed out. Now I am trying to log back in and it is telling me my email address and password are incorrect. I really hate Ticketmaster.

Membership related comment but couldn’t find the thread....

Email sent out yesterday to members offering $50 yearly access to Riverview room pre and post game

Last year was $100

Considering game day individual cost is $20... well worth it l. Usually has a guest game day speaker and more importantly, access to full strength beer

Side note - also found out memberships are up on last year at this time, with a buzz around following our off season grade and draft season. Seems a no brainer but still good to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at some of the blocks, particularly the 500's western end, some seats are like one row apart yet somehow $200 apart in value lol

I've always found that intriguing

How they tier whole sections to the point where the price difference between a row can be something like $200+

I'd prefer a gradual change in price where there is a % difference between each ticket

Harder to manage, but stops the really stark price differences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't remember exactly but row 9 rings a bell. They're great seats with great access to everything.
I was in 121 at the back with only the standing space behind me. During the whole season opposition supporters would stand behind and yell at our players and generally be drunk dicks. So moving to row 12, block 120 - just wondering about the rain!

I was in 121 at the back with only the standing space behind me. During the whole season opposition supporters would stand behind and yell at our players and generally be drunk dicks. So moving to row 12, block 120 - just wondering about the rain!

We are in 120 on the roof line and are great seats, depending on the wind the rain isnt a problem

I was diagonally opposite in block 146, row 12. It was right under the drip line so we were still getting wet 20min after the rain stopped.

Now we've shifted back 2 rows so hopefully that helps.

I was diagonally opposite in block 146, row 12. It was right under the drip line so we were still getting wet 20min after the rain stopped.

Now we've shifted back 2 rows so hopefully that helps.

Ahh fudge :p

A spot opened up on 117, so I called the club and nabbed that :p It's as close as i'm ever going to get to my old seat centre wing

Ahh fudge :p

A spot opened up on 117, so I called the club and nabbed that :p It's as close as i'm ever going to get to my old seat centre wing
I was in 517 behind you - but row 16. Now I have moved to 519 - row 4 so before you go up the stairs - pretty ripping view!

Will have to catch up at half time sometime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back