Training 2019 preseason discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its because the other three clubs that he played a pivotal role, be it as a player or coach, have something that we don't. An AFL Flag. Carlton in 95, North Melbourne 1996,99 and the Swans 2005,2012. I think that's the last thing on his AFL bucket list.
He gave it a crack , and I believe Slug and Barrassi set up the club for Northeys reign , where we were so close , but just couldn’t beat a pretty good hawks outfit when it counted .

Great go see!

Wasn't there a time when he had his allegiance with Sydney, Carlton, Kangas and us? What changed? Because he seems through and through a Demon now. I don't remember him being so prominent at Melbourne games and functions etc. Great to see as he is our one and only true legend left.

Nah and the end off his coaching days he’s always said he’s a Melbourne man.

He's a Melbourne man. There aren't many more people as symbiotic with a place than Barass and Melbourne.
Hes in the same ilk as The other greats of that time; Bobby Davis, Jack Dyer, the old guy that presented sydney (or South Melb) their drought breaking flag in 05

Hes in the same ilk as The other greats of that time; Bobby Davis, Jack Dyer, the old guy that presented sydney (or South Melb) their drought breaking flag in 05

Triple brownlow medallist Bob Skilton is who you are thinking of.

Shameful, i'm sitll running on Wednesday and i'm not a pro
With that attitude you just might be!

I would actually imagine that it's got something to do with the players CBA. I believe they get 3 weeks off over Christmas/New Year, so the earlier they finish now, the earlier they start in January

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anybody seen Hogans preseason so far? festivals every week now buckled on the floor at the 1 the other night haha

I could give 2 *s what AFL players do in their spare time but good luck to him if he thinks that's gonna help him make it to the top of the tree

I could give 2 ****s what AFL players do in their spare time but good luck to him if he thinks that's gonna help him make it to the top of the tree
just funny how never seen it while he was at melbourne yet every single weekend he has been buckled at something since going back to freo besides when he went home. bloke just went home to get ****ed up and get paid. i never really rated him so onfield and off the campaigner has the wrong mentality of what it takes to reach the top. we won that trade its laughable how *ers were crying over it

Speaking of ... that picture of Hogan the AFL website has been rolling with since he left has really made me realise how punchable his face is
I was wondering if it was just me but that dopey look on him smug face makes me wanna hit the heavy bag a couple times. I hope may gives him an absoloute bath and if could leave him a couple ear massages, well id probably get a second membership

anybody seen Hogans preseason so far? festivals every week now buckled on the floor at the 1 the other night haha

Where did you see this?

just funny how never seen it while he was at melbourne yet every single weekend he has been buckled at something since going back to freo besides when he went home. bloke just went home to get ****** up and get paid. i never really rated him so onfield and off the campaigner has the wrong mentality of what it takes to reach the top. we won that trade its laughable how ******s were crying over it

I'm not surprised at all. I've seen him at places that I attend on weekends in Melbourne before. Places you don't want your star forward to be at mid season. Have a feeling this is part of the reason we let him go.

Where did you see this?

I'm not surprised at all. I've seen him at places that I attend on weekends in Melbourne before. Places you don't want your star forward to be at mid season. Have a feeling this is part of the reason we let him go.
a few of my mates see him out at everything they go to im not into drugs n festivals but they love that life obviously Hogan does as well. then his story on insta has him at different 1s then theres photo on melbourne demons uncensored facebook page buckled on the floor. yeah club would know a *load more than we would know.

Genuinely shocked to be sitting here.
hahaha 1 of the few people i know who aint hooked on crack or downing caps most weekends. smoked dope when i was younger tried most drugs will have some coke rarely. my parents owned a hockshop(pawnbrokers) when i was younger so seen what drugs do to people. had 1 campaigner try hock their disabled kids wheelchair.

hahaha 1 of the few people i know who aint hooked on crack or downing caps most weekends. smoked dope when i was younger tried most drugs will have some coke rarely. my parents owned a hockshop(pawnbrokers) when i was younger so seen what drugs do to people. had 1 campaigner try hock their disabled kids wheelchair.
How much did your parents give him?

They didn't do it after their friend whos an expert at wheelchairs said it was worth **** all. Nah no way would they let that happen. It was also the mother so not a him although **** knows anymore with how ****** this world is becoming.
Wouldn't let it happen yet had friend who was an expert in a wheelchairs have a look to assess value. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back