big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Not sure who it is but there's some tool on SEN who does the traffic and is always pronouncing Vermont (Melbourne suburb) as Vermont (US state). Grinds my gears.
Come to Perth, we have a Berwick St, pronounced as it reads, not Berrick.

How is Vermont supposed to be pronounced?

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 25, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Eloise Sohier on Fox Sports News came up with a beauty this morning. She said Wayne Bennett was reportedly going to tell his Brisbane Broncos players he won't be their coach in 2016.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Eloise Sohier on Fox Sports News came up with a beauty this morning. She said Wayne Bennett was reportedly going to tell his Brisbane Broncos players he won't be their coach in 2016.
They finished 5th so perhaps he was absent for some of the year ;)

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Plonker Shane McInnes is so farkin s**t. :p I can't believe I listened to him and Bartel last night.

McInnes said: "he was thrusted into the...." 'Thrusted' isn't the past tense on 'thrust'
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/thrusted/

He also said that someone "would garnish support". He's so s**t! I'm surprised there's not more hate for him on here; I suppose he's not famous enough

Plonker Shane McInnes is so farkin s**t. :p I can't believe I listened to him and Bartel last night.

McInnes said: "he was thrusted into the...." 'Thrusted' isn't the past tense on 'thrust'
https://www.grammarly.com/blog/thrusted/

He also said that someone "would garnish support". He's so s**t! I'm surprised there's not more hate for him on here; I suppose he's not famous enough

wow that's bad. Maybe we put get Thrusted FC versing Versing FC.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
A cliche used in cricket that seems to get lots of runs...

• Bowling some chin music.

workhorse

Premiership Player
Nov 13, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
"I hope the weather stays away"

"Struggling with mental health"

Both absolutely get me every time. The weather is always present, say you hope the "bad weather stays away", and everyone has mental health, people struggle with "mental health illness/issue" or "poor mental health"

:mad:

Back