Multiplat Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled - Release 21/06/19

And its official! Trailer below:

So it looks like this is all but confirmed. Fluffy dice sent out to people and now a tweet from the Spyro twitter account.

Glacier park is the hub for the third world in CTR. If you look closely, apparently that is Crash in a cart in the distance.

Some people are suggesting that based off the dice missing dots (one dice only has 6 dots) that release date will be the 21st of June 2019. This lines up with the release dates of the original Crash remakes on PS, then the release the following year on Xbox and Switch.

Last edited:

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I would just about purchase a modern console solely for this game. Loved the original, hope they don't f#ck with the dynamics

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Pumped for this. Was the best kart racer of the day. Yes, even better than Mario Kart 64
The physics (including weapon physics) are what made it. It was not only fun, but a really good racer too.

Mario Kart just felt too much like flying in a cartoon LSD trip.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Comes out a month after the new Sega All Stars racing game too which I'm excited for because Transformed was awesome and probably my fave kart racer ever. So a good couple of months of kart racers

Back