Suit

All Australian
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
• UCI: MTS, LTS • F1: DR, CL, MV
PAGE 1

From a Sainter: good onya saintkildaman.

From a Cat: your a good judge Vdubs

From an Eagle: you know when a tree is ready to drop fruit Carbine Chaos.

From a Demon: you have recent experience in seeing what it takes Sprout.

From a Cat, you know your footy Benny78.

From a Hawk: you've seen it first hand BJK#5, many many times.

From a Tiger: you've seen plenty of star forwards @ Tigerland, a straight line is the way to go hey Socrates2.

From an Eagle: you know what it takes to be AA The Falcon Strike.

Page2

From a Tiger: another astute Tiger who's side's history is littered with star FF's & CHF's hey juss.

From a Docker: your on the money Unique Name, another good judge.

From a Hawk: couldn't have said it better myself Barlow#14.

From a Crow: you'd love him running around with Tex hey Danger in Texas.

From a Bulldog: you must have seen him with his shirt off recently cherrypie.

From a Hawk: Hawks know what it takes, you've seen it so often haven't you Mitchell54.

From a Docker: Big Cox nah, you appreciate it's the little Cox exploding from the back line you need to be wary of Joao.

Page 3 (Best page from the TRUTH Newspaper )

From a Giant: you've got plenty of silk at GWS to compaare him with Giant Pete.

From a trolling Magpie: 2002, 2003 has taught you a lesson, the insight has given you foresight; well done McOrist.

From a Bomber: the Baby Bomber era has taught you well blitzer.

From a Bomber: un_eggs you also know "Baby's" can win Flags.

From a Tiger: your word & your balls. I'll take your word on it tony_montana.

Make the Lions the Team you have a soft spot for when your not playing against them. The underdogs who have to compete with the NRL Brisbane Bronco's Machine. I loved it when Fitzroy was most peoples "2nd side", it gave me warm & fuzzies for all teams except Collingwood. Start hating Collingwood; if you already do then make it official. They are this Centuries GF bunnies of the Lions. While you follow your side passionately next season, enjoy the exciting brand of the #UNCAGED Lions in a special way when we play your rivals. Buy in for a little part of it. Invest in the excitement. For only $30 I think you can be an Official Lions Supporter & for an extra $25 you can receive a Birthday Card from your favourite Lions Breakout player. We turned the Magpies into Runners-Up twice this Century, more than anyone else. That's gotta get us some cred amongst you other 16 teams in the League. Get on now, buy into the Cinderella story! We want you. You'll love the ride.

Good lad. 1 flag from 5 attempts this century. That's sensational You might be due for another flag by 2055 after another 6 or 7 losses. So that's 2 for the Lions & 1 each for the Cats & Eagles this century. Laddie, I'll be wearing Purple when the Dockers beat you & Red & Gold when the Sun's get their turn
2 Flags & 12 runners-up since 1958 isn't it? You even got a threepeat 79/80/81 & went Back to Back 2002/3. Your like a reverse Hawthorn or a reverse Crows. That's Gold.
Collingwood, truly the best Club to hate. They rarely let you down.

edit: felt awful when the ball bounced the wrong way for Milne. The Sainters would have won their only 2 flags beating Collingwood, both times by less than a kick.

your
/jɔː/ /jʊə/
possessive determiner

1 belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
2 belonging to or associated with any person in general.
  2.1 informal used to denote someone or something that is familiar or typical of its kind.
3 used when addressing the holder of certain titles.

you're
/jɔː/ /jʊə/
contraction

you are.

Who I'd like to see break out is McCartin but I think even most Saints fans have given up on him
break out of his shirt with his guts maybe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
your
/jɔː/ /jʊə/
possessive determiner

1 belonging to or associated with the person or people that the speaker is addressing.
2 belonging to or associated with any person in general.
  2.1 informal used to denote someone or something that is familiar or typical of its kind.
3 used when addressing the holder of certain titles.

you're
/jɔː/ /jʊə/
contraction

you are.

pedantic
/pɪˈdantɪk/
adjective
  1. excessively concerned with minor details or rules; overscrupulous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suit

All Australian
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
• UCI: MTS, LTS • F1: DR, CL, MV
pedantic
/pɪˈdantɪk/
adjective
  1. excessively concerned with minor details or rules; overscrupulous.

No, not really. Somewhat depends on the context/situation.

Look, if one is going to take the time to compile that first post of his. I don't think it's at all 'pedantic' to expect a basic level of grammar.

More so, if one pathetically delivers a bay-worthy reply on the main board, with the haughtily belief they've a had win. Then they've open themselves to just ridicule.

This is a perfect thread for a game of Guess The Poster's Team. You cover up the avatars and score one point for every post where you figure out the poster's team just from their list.
The North ones are easy to spot. :D

I did laugh that someone had Angus Brayshaw. He finished third in the Brownlow. Not sure what a breakout year would be.

Adam Cerra will be a genuine star in 2019.

Back