Position 2019 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kreuze copping stick and clear durabililty concerns, but he was a beautiful boy for those who clambered on the Humphrey Express in 2017. Was a quietly spoken behemoth.
Not for me, but admire the moxy of those considering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the first time in years, i'm considering changing my tactic of Premo R1, and Undervalued R2 to Premo R1 & R2.

Means instead of Gawn & Nank in 2018, it'll be Gawn and Grundy in 2019. Anyone else going for security and throwing away the key?

My upgrade from Nank to Grundy came with my last trade in round 21, and have found in previous seasons they have been my last upgrade. Not jumping on Grundy sooner meant I lost maaaany points with the differential to Nank.

Starting with two premos is crucial in my eyes.

For the first time in years, i'm considering changing my tactic of Premo R1, and Undervalued R2 to Premo R1 & R2.

Means instead of Gawn & Nank in 2018, it'll be Gawn and Grundy in 2019. Anyone else going for security and throwing away the key?

My upgrade from Nank to Grundy came with my last trade in round 21, and have found in previous seasons they have been my last upgrade. Not jumping on Grundy sooner meant I lost maaaany points with the differential to Nank.

Starting with two premos is crucial in my eyes.
Yes. My current dilemma.

Go Grundy/Maxxy or hope like hell Goldy/Kreuzer can go 110+ & save a * load of $$$

Hmmm

For me either Grundy and Goldy or potentially two genuine bargains 250-300k.
Rucks awkward as, though, Z Clarke R3 initially would be nice and a Bines parked up fwd to start (Sweet good for looping but limited, Bines only other who was cheap, had swing and not fully shithouse draw) for later ruc switch maybe.
Options will whittle themselves down a season approaches and some options will be non-starters.”, let’s face it.
Kreuze only genuine mipricer you’d look at, racked up big scores regularly in 2017, was ok last year when not injured,

Currently toying with the Goldy and Kreuzer mix

Cash wise its bloody handy
You’ll need it for Krooz medical bills

Kreuzer completely derailed my season last year and I'm still not sure how I recovered back to 2,000 overall.

Staying well and truly clear this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer completely derailed my season last year and I'm still not sure how I recovered back to 2,000 overall.

How long did you hang on to him for?

Starting Kreuzer helped me have a career best season last year. I never even considered Grundy before Rd1. It was between Kreuz & Stef for me, had I started Stef I would have felt obliged to keep him all year because he was scoring well enough for R2 where as I traded an injured Kreuzer > Grundy after Rd4 thus collecting most of his big scores.

I started Kreuzer and I somehow still scraped into the top 20thousand

The perfect scenario would be Goldy R1, with someone like a Fort ($117K) from Geelong starting the season as our No.1 Ruck as your R2.

Then you have Mumford as your R3, Fort scores 70+ for the first two round while Mummy is suspended, then from Rnd3 you switch the two and Fort still makes a great R3.

Then after Grundy/Gawn have dropped in price as low as they will you upgrade Mumford to one of them, assuming Goldy is scoring well as North’s No.1 Ruck without Preuss pushing for his spot either.

Allows you to spend the money on Grundy/Gawn elsewhere to begin the season.

The perfect scenario would be Goldy R1, with someone like a Fort ($117K) from Geelong starting the season as our No.1 Ruck as your R2.

Then you have Mumford as your R3, Fort scores 70+ for the first two round while Mummy is suspended, then from Rnd3 you switch the two and Fort still makes a great R3.

Then after Grundy/Gawn have dropped in price as low as they will you upgrade Mumford to one of them, assuming Goldy is scoring well as North’s No.1 Ruck without Preuss pushing for his spot either.

Allows you to spend the money on Grundy/Gawn elsewhere to begin the season.
Live footage of the SC gods swooping to royally * any team that uses this tactic. unnamed.gif

I'm an SC tightarse, can someone tell me how much the Hoff is and confirm if he is FWD/RUC? Am thinking of starting him as R2 and then pushing him forward later in the year if that is the case.

This year he played more of a gut running/floating mid who pushes forward and I think it will be the same next year - I don't think having Ryder and Lycett will affect his scoring.

I'm an SC tightarse, can someone tell me how much the Hoff is and confirm if he is FWD/RUC? Am thinking of starting him as R2 and then pushing him forward later in the year if that is the case.

This year he played more of a gut running/floating mid who pushes forward and I think it will be the same next year - I don't think having Ryder and Lycett will affect his scoring.
Hoff $549,500

RUCK/FWD

H2TYW has already covered Hoff, but there are also the first Excel ones out with the full listings if you want to start your first draft. Huttabito posted this one:

This thread has literally scared me completely off Kruezer, and totally scrambled my brain regarding what ruck strategy i'll go with :):gun:

Back to the drawing board boiz!

135034_41084e254c59421efe04bff82f9b2ae0.png

This thread has literally scared me completely off Kruezer, and totally scrambled my brain regarding what ruck strategy i'll go with :):gun:

Back to the drawing board boiz!

135034_41084e254c59421efe04bff82f9b2ae0.png
Grundy & Gawn first picked.

Go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back