Unsolved Sarah MacDiarmid

Remove this Banner Ad

You got a light?

"as well as finding a cigarette lighter on the ground belonging to Sarah"

There’s some funny buisness with this case I’ve found from re searching it .

And a couple of links to other cases aswell .

We don't do that here. It draws the trolls. Apparently we are trying to connect everything together.
Its not that its the nothingness of the statement. Big whoop ' some funny business, connected hmm connected. '

Then connect them if you believe they are. I dont need dot points but ffs some semblance of order and an opportunity for discussion. Not cryptic comments or questions.

From what I have read on this case I think the police know to a good extent the people involved. They dont have the physical proof needed. Nothing sinister and (most likely) nothing connected

i take your typing with a grain of salt , remembering this what you just wrote is even way off what the media is portraying .
So all of a sudden your a guru on this case as well .

i take your typing with a grain of salt , remembering this what you just wrote is even way off what the media is portraying .
So all of a sudden your a guru on this case as well .
Give me something.

I dont claim to be a guru but compared to some...

They know enough to ring me and pick my brain then put up a transcript of a interview , I dunno what , who , you think you doing but the police have no intentions of arresting anyone
No double speak here crow .
No maps nothing .
That’s right create a Noel’ coward rouse .

I’ll give you this , twisting my posts and so forth , isn’t going to help the mcdairmds
Putting any guilt for her death onto me isnt going to work either. Give me something that makes you consider this connected to other cases

They know enough to ring me and pick my brain then put up a transcript of a interview , I dunno what , who , you think you doing but the police have no intentions of arresting anyone
No double speak here crow .
No maps nothing .
That’s right create a Noel’ coward rouse .

Love your work circus

Putting any guilt for her death onto me isnt going to work either. Give me something that makes you consider this connected to other cases
What you just wrote is discusting and I don’t see how , what I’m posting has to have your gold seal on it , wanna see mine ?
If I was any wiser I would say your gaslighting me .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What you just wrote is discusting and I don’t see how , what I’m posting has to have your gold seal on it , wanna see mine ?
If I was any wiser I would say your gaslighting me .
You brought up the McDairmids , not me. I am not gaslighting, I just want to understand the connections you said there are to other cases. You havent provided anything that helps anybody determine if this can be debated

You brought up the McDairmids , not me. I am not gaslighting, I just want to understand the connections you said there are to other cases. You havent provided anything that helps anybody determine if this can be debated
It’s a forum not a national debate .

Read em then read em before. They say the same thing. They confirm that Junkie Jodie and friends are the main suspects.
Yes correct you can read ..... seems old mate the detective is now a herald sun reporter . Same arresting officer of ......
You a odds man crow , gotta love odds . Probability is about 24 million to one

Read em then read em before. They say the same thing. They confirm that Junkie Jodie and friends are the main suspects.

Article mentions Leon and Queenie.
And a flatmate called Paul.
Any further info about these three?

Heaps on one , decided to put me on show , but hay when the news paper joins in aswell who can you trust ?

How do you say mission not complete ? In double speak

Yes showed me crown documents
Spoke Ill of other deceased women miles away as far as the crow flies .
Made some pretty intense statements in front of his child but it’s the other parts that got me thinking as that wasn’t visual enough was it .
So I reach out to places that have governance ......to be run around and told I’m a mad hat , but sir other people met these people it’s not a fantasy ‍♂️
It’s all documented on usbs
So where do you go when not forfilled you sit back collect everything . This forums one unique place as its policed to a tenth . For what purpose ?? The police don’t even police that hard

So yes Sarah’s killer should be found soon if the law does it job right . See potentially I would have dropped it but the news papers don’t lie do they ? Or make up story’s to suit criminal factions ......

Technology is the key .

Yes showed me crown documents
Spoke Ill of other deceased women miles away as far as the crow flies .
Made some pretty intense statements in front of his child but it’s the other parts that got me thinking as that wasn’t visual enough was it .
So I reach out to places that have governance ......to be run around and told I’m a mad hat , but sir other people met these people it’s not a fantasy ‍♂️
It’s all documented on usbs
So where do you go when not forfilled you sit back collect everything . This forums one unique place as its policed to a tenth . For what purpose ?? The police don’t even police that hard

So yes Sarah’s killer should be found soon if the law does it job right . See potentially I would have dropped it but the news papers don’t lie do they ? Or make up story’s to suit criminal factions ......

Technology is the key .

Bit like the Claremont serial killer Geelong link pushed by the media
What you say ....

Think it was sadly the work of Jodie Jones and her gang around Kananook/Frankston area. Sarah happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, was not premeditated. One of the gang members probably had remorse for the killing or did not want it to occur, seems like a thrill killing to me.

Body probably in the old Frankston tip which you will sadly never find. However there were probably 3-4 members of Jodie’s group that police should look at

One may be still alive today, Jodie died of a drug overdose and another member by the name of Paul the dwarf, not related to Paul Denyer died by gassing himself to death. There may be still one member still alive to this date.

There are also people that may have heard a confession. There was a woman, still alive who was too frightened to talk to police because she was scared what was going to happen to her who saw what happened that night. There is also the lady who shared a jail cell with Jodie, if still alive she may have confided in her about Sarah’s murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back