Competition FIRA 2019 - Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Tossing up between a relocation to either Sofia, Bulgaria or the Basque area in Spain. I'll know by the end of the week but until then, Thoughts?

Tossing up between a relocation to either Sofia, Bulgaria or the Basque area in Spain. I'll know by the end of the week but until then, Thoughts?
I’d personally pick Basque but it’s your choice.

I don't know about Basque exactly but look at at a map there seems to be a good distance between there and other teams nearby. Different cultural influences. Could work.
Both teams will have the same colour scheme of White, Green and Red so it's really just down to what I can do with each team which I'm not too sure about.

Fun fact - the actual spelling of my name is from the Basque region.

So I'd pick Basque.

Both teams will have the same colour scheme of White, Green and Red.
And with that bit of context, I'd say Basque. As much as I'd love to see a Bulgarian team, it's a bit on the nose if the team has the same colours as the national flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And with that bit of context, I'd say Basque. As much as I'd love to see a Bulgarian team, it's a bit on the nose if the team has the same colours as the national flag.
That's the Basque national colours as well though.

What city/town/region should I locate my Greece Based team?

I dont want to go the bland option and choose Athens....
TBC
In all seriousness I would go for Thessaloniki

There is nothing inherently bland about going with Athens, probably will produce a better result given you will have more to work with and will save some time trying to choose another location.

Don’t think Athens is bland at all. A lot to work with historically and architecturally if you integrate that into your design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back