Liking the Dockers AND the Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

I look forward to the day when Perth gets a team in the AFL, then we can have a true north south rivalry and the bland, generic, one sizes fits all, inoffensive homeless team with the crappola American moniker can just continue to blow smoke up their own ass.

I look forward to the day when Perth gets a team in the AFL, then we can have a true north south rivalry and the bland, generic, one sizes fits all, inoffensive homeless team with the crappola American moniker can just continue to blow smoke up their own ass.

The irony being Dockers is a registered trademark of the American Levi Strauss company as a brand of pants.

Double irony is you left your home base of Fremantle because of business reasons, great traditional team that.

Generic? - the only club whose name is not based on a town, city or suburb. I think you mean unique.
Inoffensive? - Agreed. We are inoffensive. The good boys of the league these days. What a turnaround.
Homeless - huh?
American moniker - plenty of countries have west coasts. You Docker fans seem to struggle with the concept of a western coastline. Don't they teach geography in Fremantle schools??
continue to blow smoke up their own ass - when you've just won a flag, you tend to be up and about, nothing wrong with that. [Oops, forgot that you guys wouldn't understand, sorry]

Last edited:
I'd drive through the "west coast" town centre to compare but I can't find the ******* place

Nothing Freo about Freo mate. Your not even based in Fremantle anymore, you even left the sh!thole to base yourself at Cockburn now if you remember. Plus all your players come from all parts of the country like the other 17 teams. But hey, keep thinking your all special wharfies if that makes you happy.

As for us, we spread our wings far and wide. Not suprised you cant "find" WA..... Freo fans cant find the handle on a coffee cup on a good day.

Have lots of Fremantle supporting friends, they're not an issue outside Bigfooty from my experience.

Most Fremantle fans I know are pretty fatalistic when it comes to their teams performance most of the time. Actually a pretty admirable bunch in that respect, it's just the minority who feel slighted more than others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing Freo about Freo mate. Your not even based in Fremantle anymore, you even left the sh!thole to base yourself at Cockburn now if you remember. Plus all your players come from all parts of the country like the other 17 teams. But hey, keep thinking your all special wharfies if that makes you happy.

As for us, we spread our wings far and wide. Not suprised you cant "find" WA..... Freo fans cant find the handle on a coffee cup on a good day.

You're not called the WA Eagles champ

What does that even mean?

So it would be Perth versus Cockburn? Will your club be changing their name now that they have left Fremantle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being a West Coast supporter I despise the Dockers and all they stand for as I'm sure die hard Dockers fans are the same towards West Coast. I loved hearing Fyfe say he was jealous watching our success this year. :)

I love a good 'you're a franchise, we're a club' sledge from Freo fans. FFC Est 1994. 'Oh but the original FFC'. Not you. 'Oh but Souths and Easts'. Not you. 'Oh but the region'. Not you. Freo really are just West Coast lite. Always have been, always will be. The second license of the WAFC attached to Fremantle for marketability. No us in 1986, no you in 1994.

Difference between WC and Freo is that we own our beginnings. We are a 1980s start up and nothing will change that. But that was over 30 years ago, plenty of history has ensued. The club was nearly doomed before it started, basically went under and was saved by the creation of the WAFC. Since then it's been onward and upward. Four flags, 8 GFs and a financial powerhouse.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back