Traded Jesse Hogan [traded with #65 to Fremantle for #6 and #23]

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think Hogan is one of the more naturally gifted footballers I’ve seen. Makes things look easy at times. Particularly with some of his one on one stuff.

I’ve also heard the rumours everyone else has. Following him on Insta shows you he loves festivals gigs etc. The photo doesn’t do him any favours but who knows what was going on.

One thing I thought was strange was the deal he accepted to go to freo. Appears freo weren’t to keen to give him too many $ or years. Maybe it’s the foot or maybe there are other issues. Maybe returning to WA wasn’t the best for him off field.

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah I'm absolutely shaking in my boots thinking about how much damage he'll do given the 78-28 inside 50 count our way when we played Fremantle this year.

Beating up a bunch of kids, so very brave of Melbourne. Andrew Gaff like this.

With everything going to plan, we will have some not to shabby additions to that group that ran out onto the Alice Springs local reserve.

It really is amusing how you brought that game up, it will hold absolutely no relevance come Rd14, 2019!

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
7F99664B-C418-42AA-9A5E-AF4206FD557E.jpeg
Hogan would be a pretty big deal in WA. Maybe just being treated like royalty

Have you somehow convinced yourself you’re a top side?

You’re Melbourne for god sake; you’re nothing.
Lol if we made a prelim and we're nothing what does that make Essendon who haven't won any finals since 2004? Less than nothing?

By what measure?

That you finished above them in 2018?

Bravo, you win that one.

Anything else?
We have won a final in 13 years.

We didnt get our whole club/players suspended for taking drugs recently?

One of our recent coaches isnt looking at jail time for being an ice dealer?

We are not the only club refusing to stop supplying pokies to disadvantaged areas?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers

We are not the only club refusing to stop supplying pokies to disadvantaged areas?
I can’t believe he actually wanted to go down this road :drunk:

Actually, yeah I can.

Still Essendon.

And you’re still Melbourne.
Surely you know by now that for better or worse that Essendon is just synonymous with ‘drug cheats’ right? Like they’re my second favourite team bc of my dad and the whole scandal upsets me but I find it to be a weird defence to use on your part like that

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

For a second there I thought you were a Carlton fan. Anyway, you sure told him/her...

Apr 27, 2006
Your Backyard
AFL Club
Fremantle
Given the rumors I've heard Melbourne dodged a bullet and made out like bandits by pawning him off to Freo when his trade value was close to its highest.

6 and 23, pfft, that's not even close to what they would have received from Lloyd and Bond.

But this isnt really about any of that, it's about those yarns you heard. Must be some corkers for you to come and post in here...

I know you are a Hawks fan, but with all the s**t that's coming out these days it goes to show just how deceptive Melbourne fans really are, they had themselves believing he wasnt on the s**t every weekend. That or they are a clueless bunch of turtlenecks...

EDIT: Apparently you being a Hawks fan changes things :huh:

Last edited:

Bicco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 23, 2013
Hobart
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle, Socceroos
Back