League Cup 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

A banana skin can’t injure a player? In all seriousness though a player shouldn’t be put in a situation to be hit by anything or cop racial abuse and the crowd should know better

Of course not, but getting hit by a plastic bottle is a little different to a banana being thrown at a black player.

I see some hoodlum threw a bottle at Dele and hit him on the bonce. ******* disgraceful. Deserve to have an upcoming fixture played behind closed doors imo. No place for that in the game
He aggravated him though, he deserves it.

Couldn’t be happier drawing Tottnum.
You guys have been the benchmark for us

You've rolled us in semis and finals and went on to win cups, last time we won a cup we beat you in the final, hopefully whoever wins this tie wins the cup.

Of course not, but getting hit by a plastic bottle is a little different to a banana being thrown at a black player.
It was just the peel. He shouldn’t have done it, but he didn’t bring it into the ground to hurl at black players, or at least it can’t be provedhe did. Notice the difference below? A whole banana not just peel. Obviously brought into the ground for that sole purpose.

CEAB5141-8414-40E7-B9B4-E88F7CCF11D2.jpeg T

You guys have been the benchmark for us

You've rolled us in semis and finals and went on to win cups, last time we won a cup we beat you in the final, hopefully whoever wins this tie wins the cup.
We’ve had pretty good results against you guys in cup ties lately. Hopefully it continues. Should be a cracking contest either way. I do enjoy this fixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was the bottle thrown at Dele half full?

Looked empty to me.
To travel at pace and distance it can’t be empty. Blokes in the first few rows actually looked back pretty disappointed so it’s come from a fair way back I thought

Cruyff was mocking WR. How was that not abundantly obvious?

Don’t think he would have watched the tie tbh. Wouldn’t have the time after watching the pen shootout for his other side the day before lol
Yeah it was - what I thought to be - an obvious statement relating to what WR was saying about PEA.

To travel at pace and distance it can’t be empty. Blokes in the first few rows actually looked back pretty disappointed so it’s come from a fair way back I thought

If you say so.

Arsenal fans not quite so loud and proud tonight are they...
No celebrating out of car windows or hitting the nangs for the players either. Should actually help them in the long run. Since going overboard they lost their 60 game unbeaten streak, fell 5 points behind us and got knocked out of the cup

It had its lid on and came at pace safe enough to assume

I dunno about you but you can throw empty plastic bottles pretty far, definitely a couple of rows.

Anyway, it looked like the paramedics were at the scene quick enough to treat Dele's injuries.

This would not even be discussed had Dele not provoked fans to become aggressive toward him.

I’m sure the moron who threw the bottle at Dele didn’t mean any harm, he was a Cypriot, there was no malicious intent, the bottle just happened to be there next to him, and when he was goaded, he gave the jockstrap what he deserved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back