Don't want, (or need) to start a new thread - still want to post it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for Betts to be captain... but its clearly racist. Swap Indigenous to Caucasian and imagine the chaos.
Interesting... I don't see it as racist at all, in fact I would love to see a game of 'real football' not this mickey mouse stuff.

I think it would be great for footy and also for them playing in the same team as their 'brothers'.

Think the term is used unnecessarily in this instance.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Best wishes to Majak.
Life’s tough journey.

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Best wishes to Majak.
Life’s tough journey.

Just heard. Fortunately he'll have a lot of good people around him for support.

Serves as a reminder that we still have a long way to go in destigmatising mental health issues and allowing everyone to feel comfortable enough to get help when they need it.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just heard. Fortunately he'll have a lot of good people around him for support.

Serves as a reminder that we still have a long way to go in destigmatising mental health issues and allowing everyone to feel comfortable enough to get help when they need it.

Destigmatising is part of it, but its still a hard one to approach.

When at my worst, even if I knew I would be looked after and leaving aside the stigma issues, I'm not going to talk to anyone because I think I'm too worthless to deserve help.

When at my worst, even if I knew I would be looked after and leaving aside the stigma issues, I'm not going to talk to anyone because I think I'm too worthless to deserve help.

Same. At my worst I'm looking to bury deeper in the darkness, and not at all of a mind to accept the light of anyone's help. It is a nasty pit.

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood

You're right. I shouldn't oversimplify.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Same. At my worst I'm looking to bury deeper in the darkness, and not at all of a mind to accept the light of anyone's help. It is a nasty pit.

It is deeper and darker than even seems possible. A long way down if I just keep digging.

I tried to die when I was 16, and failed only by a fluke when my foster brother found me. He was so angry with me, and couldnt work it out. I wanted real hard to try again when I was 21 and came pretty close, but something in that last time came back and reminded me how part of me was glad to still be around.

Now even when I'm at my darkest, and part of me wants to not be here, I know I wont, I know I shouldnt do it, and I get help, but I probably wouldnt have but for that experience of coming very close.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Anyone going to this s**t or what re?

20181218_220221.jpg

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just received a pm from Maggie5 thanking me for bringing her up to speed with the way the modern day game is played.. very nice of her.
Keeping her private messages in-house

Only Gimp can do that and be all good

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pick the most talented human being available from any team other than Collingwood whose players need to be protected/isolated from this crap, let's celebrate diversity by not segregating.

EFA

Last edited:

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Looks like a good line up. Alas, my days of music festivals are behind me.

We should all get together for our final music festival.. bit like the last scene from Studio 54 re.. in the beginning going with our mosimo singlet tops.. in the end.. with a shirt and tie.. sorry getting emotional and s**t here re..

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Now that is a lineup. Would love to see any number of those acts.

And lineup announcements aren't even finished yet. Added Jack White's Saboteurs today.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Tex Perkins is performing at the Espy tonight and Matt Walker or whatever the f his name is..

I'm in re.
Poor Tex all those lovelies will be looking at you re not Tex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back